Great big, humungous, fake, plastic titties

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ravers, Feb 5, 2009.

?
  1. Fecking too right! The bigger and rounder the better, I love motor boating!.

16.3%
  2. I suppose there is no harm if they look real or are on a bird who would otherwise be flat chested.

50.0%
  3. No way, leave them as nature intended even if she has a chest like the Utah Salt Plains.

33.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Stumbled.....ahem......across this and was wondering what the general consensus is here on Arrse.

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&vid=eabe9041-cbe3-4c60-b14c-a92baa893e34&playlist=search:q:world's%20most%20enhanced%20:mk:en-gb:sf:ActiveStartDate:vs:1:cs:ENGB_C4&tab=s1210343017628&from=video_module

2. I would still smash her arrse off... x

3. This speaks to a malaise that supercedes the mental state of the pathetic women who think their worth is enhanced by having massive hooters and goes directly to the rapacious and avaricious nature of the so-called doctors who would even contemplate recommending or performing the ' surgery'..

These "plastic' surgeons are vultures preying on the feeble minded, exploiting their mental state for big bucks in fees and padding their pension funds with money stolen from pathetic people, who are more in need of psychiatric counselling that bigger tits..

to which, I say... good for them...

4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Suprising vote count so far.

As Gemma Atkinson falls firmly into catagory B I must say my vote lies with 'plastic good if in proportion, everyone likes a nice pair'

5. I,errr, watched this programme for,cough, research purposes. The bint featured in the frist vid doesn't actually have the biggest tits in the world, neither does the chinky bird, Minka, that piece of fame belongs to some Brazilian doris called Shayla who got hers up to 5 litres each 8O

6. I can't believe I missed this? Was my radar down? How in the hell...

Nay' mind eh? It'll be on again next week.