Great Army sayings "youre in your own time now"............

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Dvr_110, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .........The cream always rises to the top.................

You fcukin useless barstard.............ops sorry that's whta they say to me.

Anyone got some to add? There are millions!!!
  2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

"If you don't chop the f*cking heel, I'm going to get my pace stick - drive it through yoer ears and ride you around like a motorbike!! Do yer 'ear me, do yer?"

"I'm terribly sorry, I can't hear your excuses because your heels aren't together." (My personal favourite).
  3. how about.....right planet ...wrong grid...
  4. This topic has been done to death in the Naafi bar.
  5. 'This topic has been done to death in the NAAFI bar'
  6. Ooh look at Biscuits not reading the whole thread. Is there a parrot in here?
  7. No.....that was my contribution to Great Army sayings (hence the inverted commas). I thought I was being sarcastic mimicing you, but it would appear that my efforts were lost on you Bottle, which is a pity as I always had you down as a bit of a sharp lad.
  8. Ooh Ooh, me next, what about "This topic has been done to death in the NAAFI Bar?

hat's that you say? Someone already said that? TWICE?

Ah well. "Get those knees swinging shoulder high!" Never failed to raise a chuckle amongst career laughing impressionable young recruits.
  9. "You look like a fcuking pongo you shower of shite"....often heard remark at Lympstone. :p
  10. '' Get your fecking clothes on, get those fecking roll mats off your arms, your not in the marines you know''
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.