Great army PR

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by jaybee2786, Jun 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nothing new about Guardsmen eating soldiers... ;P
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I like the officers in the old green GS shirts and 58 belts.
  3. Not again when will the army PR machine get it right

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Feck me, we've got some pillocks working on the army website. Is this the Rocks' 5-mile march of doom, that'll allow them to stand toe-to-toe with the Booties & Para Reg?
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Admit it, you ******* have a hard on for Rocks... This is the second time you've used pictures of the Regiment, (this time it was one of the Bronzed Airborne Gods of No. II Squadron... eusa_clap.gif ), in your own PR. It's a clear admission that Rocks are better looking, appear more intelligent and look more like real soldiers than anything you lot can rustle up...

Crack on Ladies...
    • Like Like x 4
  6. No, no. The picture of the Crabs is deliberate. Civvies will see it and think "Christ, I'm better than those hat ***** on their 5 mile bimble with daysacks on. Even women medics have to do 8 miles with a bergen on. Maybe I'll join the Army instead."
    • Like Like x 3
  7. weak if not shit effort
    • Like Like x 1
  8. UKTap:

Like the Army PR department, the chances of your average civvie being able to tell the difference between the average Rock and the steely eyed killers of Betty's Army are all but nil so your logic is flawed.

It's embarrassing for you all isn't it? Thinking about it, the quality of the Army's PR is a reflection of the Army as a whole. On the other hand, Regiment PR is bloody good... :wave:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. But then, it has to be.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. How long did it take the Drill Pigs to come up with the appropriate movements for egg dipping? Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand still yew orrible little yoke.
  11. Yup steeyleyed.png
  12. Osprey
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Not really... The Army "PR machine" is doing a sterling job of making the Regiment look like the better option...
  14. Badly scorched piles of carbon fibre, previously used by the USMC.
    • Like Like x 2