Great..4 more years of Neo-Nazi Blair

Well done all you sh1theads who voted this tw@t back in, hope your pleased with yourself.

You won't think it's funny next year when your council tax doubles.

To think British serviceman are lead by this cnut.............words fail me....

Speed_Air_Man said:
Well done all you sh1theads who voted this tw@t back in, hope your pleased with yourself.

My understanding is that leading, by definition, means being in front?

I am not entirely displeased at the result because a Tory/Lib win or hung parliament was never on the cards and I am content to see Bliar damaged by a radically reduced majority. The polls over the last couple of days were far more gloomy than the final result. :D

There will be Burberry check suitcases outside No 10 very shortly, once the dust settles and 50 or so ex-Labour MPs start putting the (verbal) boot in! Bliar's face at the Sedgefield count said it all - he knew he had won his seat but lost his job.

This result is good for parliamentary democracy as it means that most of the New Labour bullsh!t that has been foisted on us over the last 8 years will be impossible to repeat.

I can't see Bliar picking any fights overseas at the behest of Dubya in the remaining time he has!

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
fas_et_gloria said:
Speed_Air_Man said:

Is that a suggestion? Is Tony about to don dpm??? I'd love to see him REEF. :twisted:

This result is good for parliamentary democracy as it means that most of the New Labour bullsh!t that has been foisted on us over the last 8 years will be impossible to repeat.
Don't count on it. Comrade Brown is coming and we'd all better watch out.

Speed_Air_Man said:

More than happy thanks

Nehustan said:
fas_et_gloria said:
Speed_Air_Man said:

Is that a suggestion? Is Tony about to don dpm??? I'd love to see him REEF. :twisted:
OK I,ll bite I am sadly lacking in MK(only been in since 76 ).What does REEF mean?

At least, when it all goes belly up in the next year or two as Browns fiscal attempts really dig in and council tax, national insurance tax and all those other 'stealth' taxes shoot up the real culprits will be inpost and wont be able to blame anyone!!! ....

Well, true to form they will try and blame the pre 97 Tories but even the most dim Labour voter will have got the message by then and launch them into the obscurity they richly deserve.

luke

War Hero
Speed_Air_Man said:

Better than the Tories though

8)

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
React(ion) to effective enemy fire

i.e. Dash Down (Roll) Crawl Observe Sights Fire

Snapper said,
"At least, when it all goes belly up in the next year or two as Browns fiscal attempts really dig in and council tax, national insurance tax and all those other 'stealth' taxes shoot up the real culprits will be inpost and wont be able to blame anyone!!! ...."

On the nail Snapper, his 'fiscal *******' of all of us is just round the corner.
:evil:

Oh yeah, wait for the tax increase on the working class, ie. anyone in even a reasonably well paid job. I'm thinking of buying one of the RN ships that will soon be decommissioned and sailing away. Any takers for my ark?

Yeah, save a couple of places for me & Mrs.Nuts. Got to get away from that smug, grinning , self-satisfied cnut somehow!

Camp Freddie said:
Snapper said,
"At least, when it all goes belly up in the next year or two as Browns fiscal attempts really dig in and council tax, national insurance tax and all those other 'stealth' taxes shoot up the real culprits will be inpost and wont be able to blame anyone!!! ...."

On the nail Snapper, his 'fiscal *******' of all of us is just round the corner.
:evil:
Already happening - Just because I moved I'm getting screwed for an extra £500 a year compared to the previous owner. For no street lighting, pot-holed roads and all sorts of other cr@p!

Nehustan said:
React(ion) to effective enemy fire

i.e. Dash Down (Roll) Crawl Observe Sights Fire
Instead of LESBO (Lie,Evade,Sweat,Blame Others)

Thanks for the REEF explanation :oops: . We used to refer to that "crossing the EFL moment " as "John Lennon Time" :lol:

So when do the actions against Syra/Iran start? What will be the prestext this time? If/when lots of people get killed, ships get sunk etx due to cuts his Government made, what will he say? Will he still blame the Tories for everything?

New Labour: Getting service personnel killed needlessly since 1997.

Ripper seems to be harbouring the illusion that we are going to be better off under a labour government. Clear case of rose tinted specs. Wonder how long it will take him to start bitching about the extra taxes he, like the rest of us, will have to pay for GB's un-reformed and inefficient civil servants etc?

Wonder if he will even have the backbone to admit he was wrong? I'm guessing not. If he does, he will doubtless, (like the govt) attempt to blame the Tories, EU and world markets to shift the blame from its rightful place - Gordon Browns feet.

PS - It is now official. UK population are both gullible and stupid. Gullible for believing the lie the government are economically competent and stupid for voting in a government they already know to be a bunch self interested lying tw@ts! It is true - countries get the governments they deserve. Its just a shame those of us who didn't vote for these cnuts will suffer as much, (if not more than) as the idiots who voted for them.

To say everyone on the street has been moaning about Blair then votes him back in! 8O Well done numbnuts!
Might be time to set up in another country and fly the flag there there's nothing left in this country to be proud of

Bliar will be out soon.

Broon has to have his feet under the desk in time for the 2007 Scottish Parliament elections. This has no direct bearing on Westminster, but Scotland is "run" (if that is the word) by a Lib/Lab coalition. If Broon can ensure that Labour win power in Scotland, this will make things easier for him in a 2009 general election and will shore up his power base north of the border.

The longer Bliar is in Downing Street, the more dangerous things are for Labour in Scotland.

There are also the local government elections next year. A bad showing for Labour will cause many problems, especially with council tax.

Latest Threads