Great..4 more years of Neo-Nazi Blair

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Speed_Air_Man, May 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done all you sh1theads who voted this tw@t back in, hope your pleased with yourself.

You won't think it's funny next year when your council tax doubles.

To think British serviceman are lead by this cnut.............words fail me....

2. My understanding is that leading, by definition, means being in front?

3. I am not entirely displeased at the result because a Tory/Lib win or hung parliament was never on the cards and I am content to see Bliar damaged by a radically reduced majority. The polls over the last couple of days were far more gloomy than the final result. :D

There will be Burberry check suitcases outside No 10 very shortly, once the dust settles and 50 or so ex-Labour MPs start putting the (verbal) boot in! Bliar's face at the Sedgefield count said it all - he knew he had won his seat but lost his job.

This result is good for parliamentary democracy as it means that most of the New Labour bullsh!t that has been foisted on us over the last 8 years will be impossible to repeat.

I can't see Bliar picking any fights overseas at the behest of Dubya in the remaining time he has!

4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Is that a suggestion? Is Tony about to don dpm??? I'd love to see him REEF. :twisted:

5. Don't count on it. Comrade Brown is coming and we'd all better watch out.

6. More than happy thanks

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. OK I,ll bite I am sadly lacking in MK(only been in since 76 ).What does REEF mean?

8. At least, when it all goes belly up in the next year or two as Browns fiscal attempts really dig in and council tax, national insurance tax and all those other 'stealth' taxes shoot up the real culprits will be inpost and wont be able to blame anyone!!! ....

Well, true to form they will try and blame the pre 97 Tories but even the most dim Labour voter will have got the message by then and launch them into the obscurity they richly deserve.

9. Better than the Tories though

8)

10. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

React(ion) to effective enemy fire

i.e. Dash Down (Roll) Crawl Observe Sights Fire

11. Snapper said,
    "At least, when it all goes belly up in the next year or two as Browns fiscal attempts really dig in and council tax, national insurance tax and all those other 'stealth' taxes shoot up the real culprits will be inpost and wont be able to blame anyone!!! ...."

On the nail Snapper, his 'fiscal *******' of all of us is just round the corner.
    :evil:

12. Oh yeah, wait for the tax increase on the working class, ie. anyone in even a reasonably well paid job. I'm thinking of buying one of the RN ships that will soon be decommissioned and sailing away. Any takers for my ark?

13. Yeah, save a couple of places for me & Mrs.Nuts. Got to get away from that smug, grinning , self-satisfied cnut somehow!

14. Already happening - Just because I moved I'm getting screwed for an extra £500 a year compared to the previous owner. For no street lighting, pot-holed roads and all sorts of other cr@p!

15. Instead of LESBO (Lie,Evade,Sweat,Blame Others)

Thanks for the REEF explanation :oops: . We used to refer to that "crossing the EFL moment " as "John Lennon Time" :lol: