Gravity boots

Anyone ever used gravity boots?
They are supposed to be good for advanced ab workouts and also for stretching the back.
There is a nice vid on youtube of a firm buttocked American bird demonstrating a workout but they,re not the cheapest bit of kit ranging from between 50-100 quid a pair. Is one make better than another?
Thought i,d seek some opinions before i shell out any of my hard earned.

Dont bother unless you want to look a tw*t getting stuck upside down on a bar. There are millions of ab exercises around, try ab wheel roll outs and when you have mastered them try standing ab wheel roll outs.

Bombero said:
Anyone ever used gravity boots?
They are supposed to be good for advanced ab workouts and also for stretching the back.
There is a nice vid on youtube of a firm buttocked American bird demonstrating a workout but they,re not the cheapest bit of kit ranging from between 50-100 quid a pair. Is one make better than another?
Thought i,d seek some opinions before i shell out any of my hard earned.
I got some from Argos a few years ago for like £20.

Then again I don't use the things anymore, more of a spur of the moment thing.

If you've got long legs do a set of sit ups to absolute screaming failure and then try and get down. I hung there like Bat Fink as the gym wet itself, and when I got one leg off the bar it did nothing to reduce the hilarity. Putting a step under the "rack" part of an incline bench gives a better ab workout and your back gets the same stretch if you hang from your arms, or support your weight on straight arms.

Yeah I had at almost a few times. A did end up almost swing to get one hand up so I could pull myself up to un hook my legs.

I have done a few make shift incline sit up attempts at the now old gym I was at using various aids (the preacher curl thing being the latest). However I've now signed up to a david lloyd and they have quite a few extra bits that I can happily use.