Graves of Five Great War Soldiers Rededicated

The final resting places of five soldiers killed in World War One have been identified, and Services of Re-dedication have taken place at their graves in northern France over the last two days (22 and 23 March).

Continue reading...

The Graves of Five Soldiers of the Great War are Rededicated.

Fixed it for you.

Greatest respect to them for their sacrifice. I'm not so sure that the fat lady sitting on the gravestone of another victim of the Great War during the Service of Dedication is respectful to the individuals being reburied, the memory of the person whose grave she is sitting on or to the people taking part in the service. Disgraceful.
Dedication Service.jpg

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Greatest respect to them for their sacrifice. I'm not so sure that the fat lady sitting on the gravestone of another victim of the Great War during the Service of Dedication is respectful to the individuals being reburied, the memory of the person whose grave she is sitting on or to the people taking part in the service. Disgraceful.
View attachment 650345
You should have your eyes tested, she's not sitting.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
View attachment 650345
So, Mr Magoo, you joined our site to say this?

View attachment 650345

Ah I see the RSDG has brew and scoff wenches in the crews now. That should be handy out in the field but I do hope the lads help out with the washing up afterwards :twisted:

Latest Threads