Graturity payments

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by heard_it_all_before, Sep 8, 2008.

  1. Anyone know if you can have your lump sum payment paid directlty into an overseas bank account?

    It doesn't say you can't.
  3. Cheers Bonzo,

    Phone call to JPAC made and a Letter is in the post.