Grapevine~ Arrse to close down for a month?

#1
have heard from a nasty rumour that arrse is closing down for a month while they sort out a contract with a pay for view type website channel.

i think its worth a discussion or 2
 
#2
canteen_cowboy said:
have heard from a nasty rumour that arrse is closing down for a month while they sort out a contract with a pay for view type website channel.

i think its worth a discussion or 2
Well is it true? should we all join U-F (Again)
 
#3
I thought this was supposed to be announced by the CO's?

Well as it's out in the open , I think it's a mistake to go with anything run by AOL , especially the Profil premium content webTV bollox.

PTP

(Not happy teddy central)
 
#5
Biscuits_AB said:
I was hoping that it was true. I need a break from some of you c*nts.
"The door Sir, is over there, close it behind you!" :wink:
 
#7
I look forward to the poll which I'm sure the CO's will allow us.
 
#8
canteen_cowboy said:
have heard from a nasty rumour that arrse is closing down for a month while they sort out a contract with a pay for view type website channel.

i think its worth a discussion or 2
Is today's date of particular significance to this story :?: :lol: If so I bit first :oops:
 
#10
C_C, would you like your line and sinker back? I'm afraid the hook's a bit soiled but I expect it'll shine up again. :oops: :D
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#13
Sleeper_service said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I was hoping that it was true. I need a break from some of you c*nts.
"The door Sir, is over there, close it behind you!" :wink:
Thank you for addressing me as Sir. Very few do nowadays. It's usually c*nt or mate or something like that.

Would never have happened in my day you know.
 
#15
Biscuits_AB said:
Sleeper_service said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I was hoping that it was true. I need a break from some of you c*nts.
"The door Sir, is over there, close it behind you!" :wink:
Thank you for addressing me as Sir. Very few do nowadays. It's usually c*nt or mate or something like that.

Would never have happened in my day you know.
I just cant help myself, I may be young(ish) blood, but I'm old school. (think Colin Firth - Mark Darcy) :D
 
#18

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top