• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Grapevine~ Arrse to close down for a month?

have heard from a nasty rumour that arrse is closing down for a month while they sort out a contract with a pay for view type website channel.

i think its worth a discussion or 2

canteen_cowboy said:
have heard from a nasty rumour that arrse is closing down for a month while they sort out a contract with a pay for view type website channel.

Well is it true? should we all join U-F (Again)

I thought this was supposed to be announced by the CO's?

Well as it's out in the open , I think it's a mistake to go with anything run by AOL , especially the Profil premium content webTV bollox.

PTP

(Not happy teddy central)

canteen_cowboy said:

Is today's date of particular significance to this story :?: :lol: If so I bit first :oops:

B

Biscuits_AB

Sleeper_service said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I was hoping that it was true. I need a break from some of you c*nts.
"The door Sir, is over there, close it behind you!" :wink:
Thank you for addressing me as Sir. Very few do nowadays. It's usually c*nt or mate or something like that.

Would never have happened in my day you know.

Biscuits_AB said:
Sleeper_service said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I was hoping that it was true. I need a break from some of you c*nts.
"The door Sir, is over there, close it behind you!" :wink:
Thank you for addressing me as Sir. Very few do nowadays. It's usually c*nt or mate or something like that.

Would never have happened in my day you know.
I just cant help myself, I may be young(ish) blood, but I'm old school. (think Colin Firth - Mark Darcy) :D

Latest Threads