grantham...

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by bikerchic, May 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi guys.... me again...... can anyone tell me about grantham.... as you know i went to pribright and im just wonderin what the difference is like there...

many thanks......

2. About 150 miles and a few counties.

3. o thanks.... heheheheheh have you been there.....

numpty....

4. I've been there, was full of myopic wheezy RLC types.

5. ................who consistently failed their CFT regardless of where they attempted IT.

6. i can see every one is full of humour today... you ask a question... and you dont get a straight one back, cheers guys.......

here it is.... i failed at pirbright... and i have been given the chance to goto grantham... been told it is run by ta soldiers.. so was wonderin if anyone who has done there 2wk trainin there, can tell me how they got on....... help guys.... pls....

7. i failed my cft...

does that mean i have a chance then...lol

8. If you dropped them from a height of 8 miles most would be attempting to get into the jack wagon at the 2 mile point.

9. I'm going there for my CMSR on the 23rd of May and I'm wondering what it's going to be like. I'm a mixture of excited and nervous.

10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Don't worry about it.

The DS tend to treat people like adults (provided you act like one - mouth shut, ears open), the training is well conducted and well paced. A long as you're not a total mong, you'll enjoy it.

Bikerchic: Food's not bad, gym is well equipped. 1.5 mile course is a doddle unless you get a head-wind but at least you get the assistance on the way back in. The NAAFI's alright but is out of bounds to people on CMSR now I understand?

11. That late I thought most were called Tracer.....

12. The weekend courses etc are run by TA but if you do your CMSR there its run by the regs. PM me with any more questions.

13. Have you got the chance to finish your training there then?