grantham baracks

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by BAZER007, Jul 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i m joining ta in the next moth going to down at grantham can anyone tell me what i do when i first get there and how many weekends i go on and weeks before im a trained soldier also how long i would have to be in before i start my driving and where would i do my phase 2 ta training at and whats phase 3 also how long would it be before i get my army uniform when you get measured up for it and do you bring all of it home
  2. Wasn't this explained to you when you went and spoke to the unit that you're joining?
  3. Take some full stops and a tin of assorted punctuation.
  4. :p Maybe he speaks like that IRL?
  5. Speak/email/ring your training team, they will no doubt educate you, and thank god your going in the summer, its grim as fukc there when it snows and your running on the off road vehicle course at the back of the camp..... However did my B2 course there just before xmas shutdown one year, never drank so much beer in my life :)
  6. :D
  7. What the fcukin hell did that say?

Seen as though your speaking foriegn may I refer you to the phone book, then procede to phone the unit you wish to join and ask away. Also and look in the TA section..
  8. I just had a mild brain haemorrhage half way through my attempt to read this slur. Try pressing the key just to the right of the letter M every now and again.

You will be told what to do when you first get there. As for the rest, you can find that out at your unit, just ask.

On a slightly different note, I was told this weekend that McDonald's in Grantham will supersize your meal for free if you show your MOD90. I have no idea why you would want to do this, as McDonald's food tastes very much what I imagine ass would taste like if you added ketchup and "secret sauce". However, judging by your giddiness about starting, you're probably just a little nipper, and an extra few chips will make your week. Try it.
  9. BAZER,YOUR NOT A WALT ARE YOU :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  10. I think the answer to all of this is summed up in Bazer's full name.
  11. Mmmmm, I am starting to wonder why I gave such a sensible reply in the first instance....