Grant Sacked by Chelski

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by TheSpecialOne, May 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking News - Mr Happy has been sacked by his mate Roman

Sat, 24th May 2008
    Chelsea Football Club can confirm that Avram Grant has had his contract as manager terminated today (Saturday, May 24). This follows meetings over the last two days.

Everybody at Chelsea FC would like to thank Avram for his contribution since taking over as manager last September.

We will now be concentrating all our efforts on identifying a new manager for Chelsea and there will be no further comment until that appointment is made.
  2. Any news on Drogba? Or has Roman had him whacked?
  3. Didn't know Dogpoo liked sushi?
  4. Any club with that kind of cash funding it could employ a p*ssed up tramp from Aldi car park as their manager, and still make a decent assault on the Prem and Champs League.

Why they've sacked Avram Grant is beyond me, as he was just about the only reason for neutrals to support Chelsea in the final. Does Abramovic really love being hated that much that he'd sack the only popular member of his staff in a misguided quest for glory?
  5. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

to me it looks like :x
  6. I don't get it he has taken Chelsea to a champions league final and runners up in the premiership any other club that's a good season what a monger abramovich is
  7. Lets see apart from Dogpoo leaves with him.
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

It appears unless Whiskey soaked Sir Alec gets the job then anyone else is bolloxed unless they win the Alpha centuri Champions cup every season. Chelsea manager's position will become the poison chalice that it is.

Abramovich doesnt understand English football and has produced the souless club that Chelsea has become.
  9. Fcuk Chelsea.

They are a cancer on English, nay European Football.

I hold no love for Manyoo, but I was chuffed to rocks on Wed. Grant did a fcuking decent job with a bunch of players that weren't brought in by him and didn't really want to play for him.

Players like Drogba, who has a lot of talent, are detestable. He is one of the players that has non football fans sneering at a great sport, and not without reason. He is a cheat, and a more extreme example of a lack of Corinthian spirit you could not wish to find. I hope he does fcuk off.
  10. I think they've sacked the wrong man. Its that plant pot Kenyon who needs to go. Compare Kenyon and Sir Bobby Charlton, Kenyon couldn't wait to get up there and have the losers medal placed around his neck! Bobby wouldn't accept it saying he didn't deserve it. If second isnt good enough for Kenyon, Buck and the other jokers perhaps he should have done a Grant and thrown his medal away!
  11. ..I think he was up for the R,T & U even if they had won!
  12. Seconded :clap:

Kenyon=bald c*ck
    Abramovich=loaded,knows ****-all about-the-game-russian c*ck

edited, not realising a male chicken was offensive :?
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I see Guus Hiddink and Roberto Mancini have ruled themselves out of the running. Looks like Chelsea will end up with Ian Hollaway, the only arrse willing to give the job a go.
  14. Appartently Deschamp :? has said he is in the running.

How true? Don't think so........
  15. My money is on Riekard, although I would like Mark Hughes. Grant was always destined to go, even if he managed to win 3 trophies.

I will agree with the comments on Kenyon - does us no favours what so ever.

Drogba will hopefully go - everyone has had enough of him

But please, dont let me interupt the bandwagon slagging...