Granny shagging troops in Ulster - NI stories here please

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by south_down_crab, Jan 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

mod edit....i cant manage to read the naafi etiquette or see the sticky INTERNET LINKS so i need to get a mod to help me :roll:
  2. Talking about shagging Irish tarts.I remember when I was visiting RVH in Belfast, in ´76. I got a slight case of NSU, (I was 18 and it was proof positive that I got laid by the way! She was from London and I was on pre Ireland leave)
    Anyway, I was sitting there looking at the wall and hoping not to be recognised when, in marched an entire sangar load of grunts, dunno which mob I think Fusiliers, from buck-fcuk private to 2nd Lewy!
    They had a Sangar-banger in their little home from home for a few hours and she had banged the lot of them. She also knew she had the clap!
    What I picked up from the conversation was that she had been sent in by the local bad-boys. At least thats what I could pick out of the whispered talk! Fiendish chaps the IRA! :lol:
    The 2nd Lewy look positively mortified. Any more stories like that?? :p
  3. We'd only been in Belfast a matter of hours, the out-going mob were still in location when one of our guys got done for getting a blow-job off a local.

4. There was a lady in a house near one of the towers at Forkhill who used to put a sign in the window 'The show starts in 5 minutes' and then do a strip with half the unit hanging out of the tower! Meanwhile the IRA were probably moving an entire convoy of weapons along the road outside the base.... surely a breach of the Geneva Convention on the Rules of Law or something?

5. i will leave this here for now and let it develop it has been saved by some stories of NI so to stop it being merged put a story.....
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I think that the photo has been 'photo-shopped' or posed. The guys look like RGJ but if they were, surely they would be using shovels, not rifles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Where's my post gone? I'm sure I left it here.

If anyone sees it let me know. It is the one alluding to the old granny in the picture being Gerry Adams' mum.
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Can't be CF old chum....... no beard in view!
  9. As per recent polls, this merging malarky needs to stop!

10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Do us a favour then mate, post that in the relavant thread?

Saves us the job of cleaning up
  11. OOOHhhhhhhhhhooo.