Granny shagging troops in Ulster - NI stories here please

Talking about shagging Irish tarts.I remember when I was visiting RVH in Belfast, in ´76. I got a slight case of NSU, (I was 18 and it was proof positive that I got laid by the way! She was from London and I was on pre Ireland leave)
Anyway, I was sitting there looking at the wall and hoping not to be recognised when, in marched an entire sangar load of grunts, dunno which mob I think Fusiliers, from buck-fcuk private to 2nd Lewy!
They had a Sangar-banger in their little home from home for a few hours and she had banged the lot of them. She also knew she had the clap!
What I picked up from the conversation was that she had been sent in by the local bad-boys. At least thats what I could pick out of the whispered talk! Fiendish chaps the IRA! :lol:
The 2nd Lewy look positively mortified. Any more stories like that?? :p

We'd only been in Belfast a matter of hours, the out-going mob were still in location when one of our guys got done for getting a blow-job off a local.

BT

There was a lady in a house near one of the towers at Forkhill who used to put a sign in the window 'The show starts in 5 minutes' and then do a strip with half the unit hanging out of the tower! Meanwhile the IRA were probably moving an entire convoy of weapons along the road outside the base.... surely a breach of the Geneva Convention on the Rules of Law or something?

:cool:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think that the photo has been 'photo-shopped' or posed. The guys look like RGJ but if they were, surely they would be using shovels, not rifles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's my post gone? I'm sure I left it here.

If anyone sees it let me know. It is the one alluding to the old granny in the picture being Gerry Adams' mum.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
chocolate_frog said:
Where's my post gone? I'm sure I left it here.

If anyone sees it let me know. It is the one alluding to the old granny in the picture being Gerry Adams' mum.
Can't be CF old chum....... no beard in view!

canteen_cowboy said:
i will leave this here for now and let it develop it has been saved by some stories of NI so to stop it being merged put a story.....
As per recent polls, this merging malarky needs to stop!

SBM