Granny Fcukers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by no1cares, Sep 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Largest age gap? + 32 yrs..................21 at the time.
  2. Sh1t the bed... Good skills!

10 Years i was 18 and spent the next year or so feeling like a legend. Her Husband at the time used to take the p1ss outta me calling me baldy bollox etc. I even spaffed on his united shirt. Result

Edited Because i'm a cnut.
  3. only + 9 yrs lol

i'm 21 now.. wouldnt mind givin a milf a good seein to though
  4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Its a bit posh in Chesire isn't it. From the reports on teenage pregnancy you could probably find one younger than you ;)
  5. not posh in my area mate its a shithole

an yeah.. loads of birds round here spongein the taxpayers money with there little uns
  6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well there was always talk of the 'Chesire Set' up my way, maybe it's all propaganda...

7. LOL!

My ex was 11 years older than me. we met when i was 22, he was 33 - stayed together for 7 years and even now he's a young 40 year old, still a cnut though ;)
  8. Largest age gap + 17 yrs..................15 at the time.
  9. +17 years she was 36 i was 19. couple of years ago

edited to add that there wa myself and an ex-copper mate of mine banging her at the same time

10. Fcuk me mate...thats kiddie fiddling - you should have phoned childline
  11. Pissed up stupid moment... I was 22 and she(think she it was she) had to be 50
  12. i was 17 and she was 39, though i'd say she was more like 49, needed a gallon of lube and a hedge trimmer!

13. Was your co ck covered in cobwebs when you withdrew?

Did she take her teeth out and nosh you before the dirty deed was done\?
  14. Your mouth. Piss off.
  15. 1971, I was 15 she was 36. Made the news of the world, husband complained to the Bill,majistrate said I was in moral danger and put me in a secure unit for a month, got out 3 times, what else could I do but join the army or police? loved every minute of it.