Grandmothers hoax bomb call

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Great-Grandmother at 62.
Nothing much to do in Cardiff then.

No, I wouldn't.
Viz's Roger's profanisaurus has an entry called Cardiff Grandmother. The subject of the story fits the description...

Mmmm, let me see.

Charged with communicating false information which she denies.

Admits to making the calls, which is communicating the information.

There were no bombs, therefore the information was false.

Guilty as charged.

Hang the bitch.

Did she ask "Does my bomb look big in this" ?

She's not from Cardiff.
She's a Jack Bastard from Swansea, no wonder she's a great granny at 62, the jack whore.

Cleanse her and her offspring with fire. Lots and lots of fire.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is this a thread about the Daily Mail or ugly Welsh people?

A week-long peace camp and a counter summit were among some of the events held at the beginning of this month in response to the summit, as well as several protest marches along the streets of both Newport and Cardiff.
That peace camp was one of the biggest loads of shit I have seen.

Having been run out of Pillgwenlly (in Newport) where they were going to squat for a week, then then went an occupied a children's playground (let me repeat that, a children's play ground - yep, f*ck the kids, the revolution can squat where it likes) over on west Newport close to Tredegar House roundabout.

In their statement, ‘No Nato Newport’ explained the initial decision for a camp in Pill saying they had been offered a venue in Cardiff Bay but they did not want Newport to “lose out”.

A spokeswoman said: “In a democratic society if Nato can be so lavishly facilitated at our expense, why can’t the protesters as visitors to our city be welcome with very basic needs?”

They said they chose Pill fields because they were within walking distance of the station and were central so protesters could spend money locally. In addition, they had booked Pill Millennium Centre for four days and said they “genuinely believed this would offer the community hosting our activities so much more” including a free breakfast and dinner and workshops run by police checked professionals in areas such as conflict resolution.

But they added in hindsight this was “naive” and they had not foreseen the reaction.
Trio deny charges over Nato demo

What an arrogant bunch of bastards. I mean why should not their needs be catered for as they cook their freegan museili without any proper checks on the kitchen or insurance.

Incidentally, the Barclays bank thing was where the cockends went and glued themselves to a Barclays counter for some reason known only to their internal fragile mental health.

The whole period was marked by a bunch of buffoons gluing themselves to counters, jumping up and down in the street shouting "look at me". A friend of mine made the mistake of just chatting nicely with them, and asking what would happen if NATO vanished over night and took government with it. They couldn't string a coherent world view together, even talking about their own ideology. Apparently the world would look like this the next morning.

I came to the conclusion that if these people were allowed to run anything, the result would be

TamH70

MIA
I hope she likes prison food. Preferably non-vegan/non-veggie.

Great-Grandmother at 62.
Nothing much to do in Cardiff then.

No, I wouldn't.
Her and entire family on benefits by any chance?. Just asking.........

Mmmm, let me see.

Charged with communicating false information which she denies.

Admits to making the calls, which is communicating the information.

There were no bombs, therefore the information was false.

Guilty as charged.

Hang the bitch slowly and in public.
Edited for you.

Latest Threads