Grande, Vente Sexpresso, hold the foam...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Feb 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To quote angry American comic, Denis Leary:

" Is it possible to get a cup of coffee-flavoured coffee any more in this country? what happened to coffee? did I miss a meeting? They have every other flavour but coffee-flavoured coffee: mocchaccino, frapaccino, cappuccino, al pacino...Coffee doesn't need a F88kin' menu, it needs a cup!"

now it, apparently needs sex to sell as well..

Seattle has now opened Sexpresso shops.. Think of it as Hooters with Steam..

The cafe waitresses serve hot beverages while ' dressed' in sheer negligees, some shops offer ' male fantasy ' service, with the coffee servers dolled up one week as ' naughty schoolgirls ' and another week as ' sexy secretaries ' with horned-rimmed can get coffees called " Wet Dream " [ caramel concoction ] and " Erotic Pleasure " [ don't know what's in that one ] There's Wet T-shirt Wednesdays and Tube Top Tuesdays and the coffee is served in cups with nekkid wimmen on the sides and the lids are sealed with a ' red lipstick smudge ' [ what? ]
    One shop even has a website [ which I haven't located yet ] that runs video of its staff in various states of undress and in suggestive poses [ hope to hell it isn't the spotty teenage co-op student , Carl who can't make change without opposable thumbs ]

Its a whole truck load of crap meant to part a man from his cash on horribly inflated muck tasting caffeine laced addictions and DAMN.. why didn't I think of it first?

someone will make a bundle until the novelty wears off..

anyone interested in going into a Franchise opportunity with me? I'll even let you help ' recruit' staff...
  2. Nudity and hot beverages? You'll never make it past Health and Safety.