Grandaughters,,,,,am I wrong

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, Jul 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay,,,Okay yes we all know the jokes,,,,but seriously,,,,,,,,

Last night I was surfing (do they still use that term),anyway there I was surfing the net with my beautiful grandaughter sat on my knee,,,,,Now I am not that type of person,,,,but,,,,,,As we both surfed the net I suddenly got this urge,,,,I couldn't do anything about it,,it was beyond my control,,,this urge became an ache,,,eventually the ache became a pain,,,the desire welled up inside me,but I resisted for as long as I could,,,,,the pain became so unbearable that I could not stand it anymore and to my shame I gave in,,,,,I put my lips close to her ear and whispered,,,,,,,,,,,Sweatheart,,,you know that grandad loves you don't you,,,,,,"yes" she whispered back,,,,,I told her that I am afraid that I have something that I wished to say to her in confidence,,,,,,,,"Please don't be afraid grandad,I will do whatever you wish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well then please,please,please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You are 20yrs old,you weigh 14st and you are six months pregnant so get of my fucking knee cos I'm in agony......................
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Then you fucked her in the ricker?
  3. No she punched me in the gob and nicked me fuckin wallet,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  4. see her grandmother taught her well......
  5. Well, that's what you get for making your granddaughter pregnant. Haven't you heard of latex?

6. She prefers Leather or PVC (MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm) PVC,,,,,oops sorry
  7. Fucking great! Now i've got bastard lager and snot all over the monitor, my dissertation paperwork and dribbling out of my nose. Thanks!!
  8. Good grief, your grandaughter is a scouser? The shame.
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Good grief, your grandaughter is a student? The shame.
  10. There's nothing like seeing the look on the grandfather's face as you take his granddaughter upstairs for a good shag, it's better than just seeing the look on the father's face cos they're from a respectable generation.

11. Now now you are acting like them two wierdos who phoned some famous guy telling him about shaggin his gdaughter and got sacked from Aunty BBC

But if you saw her you would give her a couple of goes (after me)
  12. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Is there a reason you use commas (,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,) instead of full stops (..........) to signify pauses?
  13. Are you talking about your granddaughter or the other bird?

14. Both,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    • Like Like x 1