Grand Theft Auto - Vice City

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biscuits_AB, Aug 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This game is f*cking me right off. I've intimidated the witnesses. I've clubbed to death the bloke on the Golf Course.....had to run him over with the golf cart first like. I've ran down the geezer on the Pizza Delivery moped and shot him several times.

I'm now at the point where I'm chasing the courier from the shopping mall. No problems running him down with the car........but I can never make it back to the boat without getting nicked or topped from the cops. F*ck it's frustrating. Anybody know how to do this?

Also........how the f*ck do you get over the river to the other side? Do you have to reach a certain level before you can? All the bridges are closed.

2. Ummm.....do you fancy playing it a little bit....sneaky? ;)

3. You go out side from your room and get a life

4. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

wanted level down cheat:

R1, R1, circle, R2, up, down, up, down, up, down

5. I wouldn't know. My xBox got launched at Christmas because my Splinter Cell soldier got depressed and wouldn't climb a wall for me. Had me stumped for days, and is now collecting dust on the shelves.

6. Room? Who the f*ck lives in a room nowadays?

7. You mean there are missions in this game. And there was me thinking the aim was to run around and cause havoc till you get caught or die.

8. Is this a gay thing Darth?

9. You tw@ Bickies!

Can you remember who set you the mission? Ken Rosenberg, Colonel Cortez, Ricardo Diaz, Avery Carrington, or Kent Paul?

10. Colonel Cortez the fat spik c*nt.

11. Bics, best tip... stay in the car... drive like greased weasel poop off a shovel. Also pay attention to the map. Look for alleys, the police tend not to follow you down there so if you can get down one to your desired location or near to it, great. You could also drive into a spray shop.

12. Ok...I'll take it from the beginning!

Head back to the docks. He wants you to RV with a courier at the mall.

If you need a weapon, follow the map to the Ammu-Nation, where you can pick up some Body Armor and a Mac 10. Once you're all tooled up, head to the mall (yellow marker). Once at the mall, go up the stairs and talk to the courier...blah blah...betrayed by the Frog - quelle surprise!

The reason you should get the Mac 10 at Ammu-Nation is precisely for this moment. As you chase the Frenchie, you can be riding a bike behind him and filling him with lead. Don't go at top speed or you'll zoom right by. Just weave behind him and take him down, or, if you got into something bigger at the outset, just run him down. I see you have no problems doing this already! It is well worth waiting until there are no cops around to do it - you might want to hang on until the little shit gets within range of the bridge! When he dies, he will drop the chips that Cortex sent you for. Pick up the guidance chips and follow the purple dot back to the Colonel. When you get back, 500 simoleons are yours!

And that's it. The next mission will be all prepped when you get your cash!

13. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

or you could cheat...

14. Yes, it's a certain level you have to get to. Can't quite remember which point but you'll get a pager message saying that all bridges are now open.

Try here for more info.

15. Yeah you need to finish a mission to get the bridge open, but I can't remember which specific one it is!

Sorry! :)