Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Ritch, Oct 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Finally, Rockstar has announced Grand Theft Auto V.

A trailer is set for Wednesday next week and they're hoping for a mid 2012 release.

2. I never get tired of filling in hookers! I've never played this series, what's it like?

• Like Like x 2
  3. You've never played GTA?

Its an open sandbox game and to be honest, its quite good. I couldn't really do the series justice with just words. Its the gameplay that does the talking.

4. Saw this earlier today and completely failed to think to post it here to let people know. :oops:

5. There, there. Don't be so hard on yourself. You can't help it if you're a complete idiot! =-D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Too right. They'll be hard pushed to out-do themselves on GTA IV. Excellent game, the graphics were fantastic, even a couple of years on they still beat some new releases. The storyline to IV was IMO, brilliant too. Kinect ready possibly? If so that would be utterly amazing. :)

7. Kinect running from Coppers! People would end up with sub 8 min PFTS.

• Like Like x 2
  8. still wont be as good as san andreas

• Like Like x 1
  9. San Andreas was a great game, epic in scope but I cringe when I see the graphics now and think how long I spent on it.

Some fab features on it though, I liked the customisation and streetracing with NOS!

10. There's a lot of rumours flying around on the web that they'll be returning to San Andreas for the game. I hope so, it was my favourite city.

11. Yep, I think the sheer size of it was what kept me playing but like Shaolinpunk, I remember how bad the graphics were when I have a wee game for old time's sake :)

Improve and update the graphics of IV, i.e incredibly realistic (unlike Saint's Row type cartoony shite) and add that to an improved San Andreas area and I think Rockstar could have the best selling game ever made. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. 110% Agree!

13. I loved the sleazy colours, music and characters of Vice City. I think it had more humour too.

San Andreas had stacks more gameplay though.

14. Agreed. There was nothing like speeding down the strip with the radio blasting out some 80's classics and the neon lights becoming a blur.

15. I'm getting a bit bored with the series in general, it needs something to freshen it up a bit. It should return to it's spiritual home, the capital of hookers, illegal immigrants, high speed car chases and drug-runners - London.

• Like Like x 3