Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand solar minimum

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Some spods seem to think we are now entering a period of rapidly declining temperatures, due to the sun being a bit less freckly.

As we know freckliness is linked to the curse of gingerness, hence the sun becoming more blonde leads to it being less volatile, and probably not tasting like fox piss. They reckon it'll go ginger again sometime after 2055.

Which isn't particularly interesting.

What is interesting is that volcanic activity seems to be linked to this less ginger behaviour, and to crops failing and the like. The last time the sun died it's hair was the mid 1600s so can we expect witch trials, strife on the continent, worldwide food shortages and some decent wars to follow?

If there are witch trials or similar then who should we be burning this time?

Some spods seem to think we are now entering a period of rapidly declining temperatures, due to the sun being a bit less freckly.

As we know freckliness is linked to the curse of gingerness, hence the sun becoming more blonde leads to it being less volatile, and probably not tasting like fox piss. They reckon it'll go ginger again sometime after 2055.

Which isn't particularly interesting.

What is interesting is that volcanic activity seems to be linked to this less ginger behaviour, and to crops failing and the like. The last time the sun died it's hair was the mid 1600s so can we expect witch trials, strife on the continent, worldwide food shortages and some decent wars to follow?

If there are fewer gingers how the **** are we meant to burn them as the soulless witches they obviously are? Witch trials are in session. Have them washed and brought to my tent.

Illegal immigrants skating from France to Dover.

You heard it here first.
Nar they will stop coming. Apparently our friends from the sub Sahara and lands to the east (middle and beyond) aren't fond of sabre toothed tigers or woolly mammoths and a touch partial to frost bite.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Nar they will stop coming. Apparently our friends from the sub Sahara and lands to the east (middle and beyond) aren't fond of sabre toothed tigers or woolly mammoths and a touch partial to frost bite.

If it gets so cold that the Thames freezes over then they aren't going to be happy...

Personally I think it should be feminists being burned first, followed by cyclists.

If the canals in Holland freeze up properly, me and my skates will be on the next flight over. I don't subscribe to the bucket list fuckwittery, but that's one thing I have to do before I end up in a wheelchair or shot by a jealous husband atop his 23 year old missus.

The last time the sun died it's hair was the mid 1600s so can we expect witch trials,

Have you been watching the news - Thats pretty much what reporting and calls for justice of Floyd and the like have amounted to.

See current outrage and riots because the investigation was unable to give any verdict other than - the officers were justified in returning fire.

strife on the continent,
Brexit apparently

worldwide food shortages
Being predicted as a result of Covid

some decent wars to follow?
War on Covid - although were guarrenteed WW3 as a result of Brexit as well - remember the EU has kept the peace in Europe since 1945

White People appear to be the new evil -

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads