Grand National

Silver Birch 40-1 each way ... not sure what the winnings is yet though and sadly will not be able to retire as only put a couple of quid on...

I was going to splurge a tenner but I didn't boy am I kicking myself!!

Bettymoo said:
Silver Birch 40-1 each way ... not sure what the winnings is yet though and sadly will not be able to retire as only put a couple of quid on...

Can I shit in your mouth? I've treated myself to a chef special curry.

Bettymoo said:

Well done! :D

And never mind.

Today a couple of quid, tomorrow who knows what largesse may flow into your purse? :roll:

Welcome to the Sport of Kings! :lol:

And before it all goes decadent on the Flat until the first frosts return, bethink yourself of the next four weeks' racing in Ireland. Waheeeey! :lol:

(I take it you've a telephone account?)

A telephone account no I went personally down to the bookies ... kids swinging off the pushchair... laden with bags full of shopping to proudly stand in there for a few minutes until I asked some sweaty old bloke how to fill out the form... he gave me a tip said put a cross in the box so I got it at 40-1.. I think though that is me done until next year...

As for fcuking my arrse Gunny same response as you shiteing in it.. no thanks..

Bettymoo said:
A telephone account no I went personally down to the bookies ... kids swinging off the pushchair... laden with bags full of shopping to proudly stand in there for a few minutes until I asked some sweaty old bloke how to fill out the form... he gave me a tip said put a cross in the box so I got it at 40-1.. I think though that is me done until next year...

Oh, fuck off then. Take care of our kids. Boring.......

Bettymoo said:

M'dear. Trust an old soldier. :roll:

Go to : http://www.stanjames.com/account/Register.asp?fimsced=30&fimsoec=1&fimsid=796

And then rock-and-roll! :1: No sweaty old blokes need sully your fair progress thereafter.

If you hit a down patch - and don't we all at some stage? - you and the kiddies may have to resort to something called Home Cooking. Bet it'll still taste better than Asda stuff! :D

A sort of "win-win situation" - as I believe some modern-ish persons might call it. Ooo er. :?

Cheers for the tip .... sure you weren't in my local bookies today!!

Asda.. sorry usually Lidl's.. I am starting to think I am on a lucky streak... I will let you know my progress x

Bettymoo said:
Cheers for the tip .... sure you weren't in my local bookies today!!

Asda.. sorry usually Lidl's.. I am starting to think I am on a lucky streak... I will let you know my progress x
And God bless you, too! :oops:

Unless your bookie's near Stavanger - no. So I didn't have the pleasure. Life can be so cruel . . . :x

BTW, lay off Little Brick until next season. Bad tidings from the yard this evening . . .

May your betting slips be full of good tidings! :1:

And do please advise re progress.

X - a furtive g'night before Lady Caubeen wakes up and notices. :twisted:

Latest Threads