Grand National 2016.

Anyone going to risk a punt?

Favourite to win is Many Clouds at 7-1, last years winner and widely endorsed.
The last Samuri (not samurai) is at 10-1 and is also cited as a strong contender.

Here are the rest, I like the sound of Gallant Oscar personally.

12-1 Silviniaco Conti, 16-1 Holywell, Saint Are, The Druids Nephew, 20-1 Bishops Road, Cause Of Causes, Gallant Oscar, Goonyella, Shutthefrontdoor, 25-1 Kruzhlinin, 33-1 Boston Bob, First Lieutenant, Morning Assembly, Triolo D’Alene, Ucello Conti, Unioniste, 40-1 Alvarado, Gilgamboa, Just A Par, Le Reve, Midnight Prayer, O’Faolains Boy, On His Own, Onenightinvienna, Sir Des Champs, 50 and upwards others.

As much as I hate the Independent, this is a good guide.
Grand National 2016 betting: Tips and guide

I always bet on a grey. Not because I don't know eff all about horse racing it's just that they are easier to spot in the crowd.

Couple of weeks ago I betted on a purple jersey with a star, it won,I was ecstatic, turned out I betted on the other purple jersey with a star that had slightly white arms....

I usually choose double names like Red Rum, Rhyme and Reason, Party Politics etc
I heard Leighton Aspell being interviewed on the radio the other day and he's trying for his third win in a row so whatever he's riding may be worth having a flutter on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Harry Skinters The NAAFI Bar 56
The Perisher Blue Jokes 3
The Perisher Miscellaneous Jokes 3