Grand central hotel Belfast

Just so that all of the nostalgia buffs are aware a new Grand Central Hotel has just opened in Belfast, not sure there's a Choggie shop in the basement selling bacon butties and egg banjos 24 hours a day, welcome to the new Hastings hotel, book now!

I was having a look around on Google street view at some of the places we used to patrol. Have to say that Belfast city centre has really cleaned up nice and of course I saw the new hotel. Lets hope they keep it all nice and don't turn it to $h1t again by blowing it all up.

Just so that all of the nostalgia buffs are aware a new Grand Central Hotel has just opened in Belfast, not sure there's a Choggie shop in the basement selling bacon butties and egg banjos 24 hours a day, welcome to the new Hastings hotel, book now!
It’s not the one that was the barracks, that was ripped years ago.

The Europa is much more fun.

It looks nice. This hotel is owned by the Hasting group who also own the Europa. I'm sure many on here know how often that hotel was bombed. Billy Hastings kept his hotels open throughout the worst of the troubles , keeping people in jobs and trying to keep tourism going in the Province. A great shame Sir Billy didn't live to see the Grand Central open.