Grammer nazi's Tsk Tsk

I fail to see why the latest fad for celebrities is to adopt a black kid. Don't they know that a black kid is not just for xmas?

Love the ironic misspelling of grammar in the topic's title. Oh, and Lily, go shove it where the sun don't shine!

I fail to see why the latest fad for celebrities is to adopt a black kid. Don't they know that a black kid is not just for xmas?
You have to save some slices for sandwiches on Boxing Day.

Didn't she record a song entitled "Fuck Off"? Advice she should perhaps consider appropriate.
(And take her luvvie dad Keith with her!)

They're all right, but I wouldn't let one in the house until it was properly house-trained.

I think a Grammar Nazi would be more likely to use a copy of Fowler or similar to check grammar. He'd use the dictionary for spelling :wink:

T

trowel

It's OK; Stand Down. He's apologised and sent some flowers:

Lily Allen | Lily Allen Back On Twitter After Flower Delivery From Soldier | Contactmusic

Phew.

Can any of the experienced stalkers on here say how he might have managed to get a hand-written note to her?

Just asking, like. No particular reason.
Simple, ring her door bell. When she answers on her security entryphone, tell her you are from the Express Picaninni Delivery Service. She`ll be at the front door in person like a shot.