Graham Strachan new Scotland Manager

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by CanteenCowboy, Jan 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

2. I was wondering who the fcuk is Graham? strachan! Managed to turn the 'Boro into relegation candidates by buying second rate players from Scotland. That said he does know Scottish football well so you never know.
  3. CanteenCowboy

Ooch I dinnae know aboot that......

I don't think that Celtic will ever let Danny go and I don't think Danny will ever leave, more like in 40 years time somebody will have to take Danny down to the training ground one last time and only one will return (more than likely Danny after having beaten a man thirty years younger to death with a shotgun)......

If he was to become manager I reckon he would sort out the Scottish defence, however I believe Strachan will do an excellent job, after totally ******* up his first game in charge, just like at Celtic. I always thought we were absolutely out of our collective wee minds to let him leave Parkhead.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CanteenCowboy

Aw ****, I am a mong, just noticed that bit..................................

Obviously not enough coffee inside me yet............
  5. He's not been involved with professional football in any coaching capacity for two and a half years.

It's like England appointing Paul Ince
  6. A great decision. Good luck to him. I never wanted him to leave Celtic but i am sure he will do as much as he can with the dross he will have to pick from.

7. You mean Packie.............oops did i just say that! Will i get ROP's?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nah - he went at the best time for us and him - watching us then was sucking the life out of me to be honest.