Graham Poll. Coming to a 5-a-side centre near you.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Lepus, Jun 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloody hell, did anyone see that refereeing yesterday?

Absolutely Fantastic. The Rugby tackle in the box that wasn't given was one that myself or thebull140 would have been proud of.

2. What made me laugh was the commentator saying he was a good bet to referee the final should England not make it :) . 90 minutes later I don't think the Sussex league would have him.

3. As a qualified referee myself you can only make a decision based on what you see and if you're on the opposite side to the players when a possible foul is committed then you shouldn't award it based on what you think might have happened or the players reactions. Bear in mind that the referee's assistant (linesman) could have flagged or used the mike he was wearing to indicate a foul had been committed. However, the mix-up on showing 3 yellow cards was not good and just shows that, as happens with players making mistakes, referees can too.

4. Hes still a tit

5. I'm a ref and he's arrogant anyways it was coming to him

6. What a muppet, thats his last WC match anyway!

He showed 11 yellows in total the berk lol

7. Update: He's been sent home, and is retiring from the international scene.

8. Poll is a very poor referee when he refs a Liverpool match he is very negative towards Liverpool and this isn't a bias opinion i've also heard of Man Utd (Red Scum) fans complaining about him.

A referee should be impartial and have that appearance as well.