Graham Norton

#1
Just switched on the comedy channel and lo and behold... a poof. Who the hell is Graham Norton and why is he on tv. I found him to be as funny as cancer and about as entertaining as being on exercise in the rain and it starts going down your arse crack. No pun/link intended. :?
 
#2
i dont like him either and hes into (dry) bumming the same sex.
 
#4
His show on BBC2 - The Graham Norton Show = The most rubbish piece of gobshite ever to grace our screens!
 
#5
ALSO TAKES IT UP THE DUNG FUNNEL.
 
#6
Graham Norten? Wasn't he the bloke that used to present "It'll be alright on the night"?

Or have I descended into premature senility?
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
Tartan_Terrier said:
Graham Norten? Wasn't he the bloke that used to present "It'll be alright on the night"?

Or have I descended into premature senility?
Yes, you have!
 
#8
He's about as funny as watching the Andrex puppy die of cancer. I've nominated him as the conductor on my personal Bus to Death.
 
#9
smartascarrots said:
He's about as funny as watching the Andrex puppy die of cancer.
Now that would be funny :p
 
#10
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
Graham Norten? Wasn't he the bloke that used to present "It'll be alright on the night"?

Or have I descended into premature senility?
Yes, you have!
Oh testicles!

What was he called then?
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#11
Tartan_Terrier said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
Graham Norten? Wasn't he the bloke that used to present "It'll be alright on the night"?

Or have I descended into premature senility?
Yes, you have!
Oh testicles!

What was he called then?
No idea what your testicles are called. I call mine 'redundant'.

Oh, you mean Dennis Norden? Used to write scripts with Frank Muir.
 
#12
Last time he was funny, it was on FatherTed. Now he's just a pain in the arrse - oooeer.........
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#13
smartascarrots said:
He's about as funny as watching the Andrex puppy die of cancer. I've nominated him as the conductor on my personal Bus to Death.
That is despicable and horrible! How can you even contemplate such a thing. That cute and fluffy little bundle, with those huge very appealing eyes. The innocence, the amusement, the sheer joy of living that is embodied in this defencless and very beautiful creature!


The puppy is ok too.
 
#14
At least he's got the yanks stuffed seeing as how he is on their tele... and... so, subsequently ours.(Oz) What a cancer..........
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads