Graham Norton

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by down_under, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just switched on the comedy channel and lo and behold... a poof. Who the hell is Graham Norton and why is he on tv. I found him to be as funny as cancer and about as entertaining as being on exercise in the rain and it starts going down your arse crack. No pun/link intended. :?
  2. i dont like him either and hes into (dry) bumming the same sex.
  3. Annoying voice too.
  4. His show on BBC2 - The Graham Norton Show = The most rubbish piece of gobshite ever to grace our screens!
  6. Graham Norten? Wasn't he the bloke that used to present "It'll be alright on the night"?

Or have I descended into premature senility?
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Yes, you have!
  8. He's about as funny as watching the Andrex puppy die of cancer. I've nominated him as the conductor on my personal Bus to Death.
  9. Now that would be funny :p
  10. Oh testicles!

What was he called then?
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

No idea what your testicles are called. I call mine 'redundant'.

Oh, you mean Dennis Norden? Used to write scripts with Frank Muir.
  12. Last time he was funny, it was on FatherTed. Now he's just a pain in the arrse - oooeer.........
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

That is despicable and horrible! How can you even contemplate such a thing. That cute and fluffy little bundle, with those huge very appealing eyes. The innocence, the amusement, the sheer joy of living that is embodied in this defencless and very beautiful creature!

The puppy is ok too.
  14. At least he's got the yanks stuffed seeing as how he is on their tele... and... so, subsequently ours.(Oz) What a cancer..........