• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Graffiti nobs

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
[align=center]I have to admit I gave it up some years ago. However, you're in good company, seems the Romanisation of Britain is deeper than sometimes realised...

Link

linky 2[/align]

Longlenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
When I was in some thirty five years ago, some muppet put me in charge of spray painting all the wheeled vehicles. To pass the time on this boring task I used to spray all sorts of interesting shapes using the camoflage, tits in profile, nobs both flacid and erect, testicles of various sizes. We once had a royal visit and all the kit was lined up on the square. It was obvious to me and my mates but no one else seemed to catch on. Perhaps she was just being polite?

Latest Threads