• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Grabbing Bitch Mills at it again

Greedy cnut ,if not getting to be in Pirates of the carribean 4 as jacks wife ,yo ho ho and a bottle of ooh fcuk wheres me leg :lol:

Surprised she has time for this sort of stuff. I thought she was single handedly solving the Middle East Peace Process, finding a cure for AIDS, whilst running a multitude of charities. Or is that just what she says.....

Hey guys, c'mon. This is a single Mum, struggling to bring her child up on a mere £25 million. She must be desperate for a part time job to help make ends meet.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Markintime said:
Hey guys, c'mon. This is a single Mum, struggling to bring her child up on a mere £25 million. She must be desperate for a part time job to help make ends meet.
Indeed. Hitting her very hard over the head with a JCB will help make her ends meet too.

The guy with the car should be admonished for not trying hard enough.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
rickshaw-major said:
Much more worrying - when I clicked on the link some feckers want Simon Cowell as PM!

I want him dead!
The two requests are not mutually exclusive in achievability.

Personally, I favour GB to be PM, subject to a succesful resolution of the second item on the agenda.

chimera said:
Surprised she has time for this sort of stuff. I thought she was single handedly solving the Middle East Peace Process, finding a cure for AIDS, whilst running a multitude of charities. Or is that just what she says.....
You've got her confused with Blair. :wink:

Easy mistake to make; he does'nt have any balls either... :roll:

Biped said:
Markintime said:
Indeed. Hitting her very hard over the head with a JCB will help make her ends meet too.

The guy with the car should be admonished for not trying hard enough.
It was a motorcycle cop that it her. Christ, plod just can't win on here, can they?? They tw4t a few crusties too hard at a gathering, they get slated, a motorcycle cop only takes one leg away and they aren't going in hard enough 8O

Latest Threads