GPMG T-Shirt

It was the GPMG to old fvkcers (like thee and) me.

Lately (if ArRse is a true reflection) a younger generation, with every reason to be grateful for the comfort afforded by a reliable heavy-duty belt-fed Belgian beast, have dubbed it 'The General'

Mebbe re-think the design (or add an alternative) - unless you're solely the targeting older, fatter, balder Cold Warrior market. :wink:
If it turns into a goer what would you change design wise? I do have a version with it being called the General.

If it turns into a goer what would you change design wise? I do have a version with it being called the General.
Then show it

I'm not really critiquing the design - just wondering if the same design would sell better to dustbowl warriors if you'd just do a delete/insert GPMG/The General.

Then show it

I'm not really critiquing the design - just wondering if the same design would sell better to dustbowl warriors if you'd just do a delete/insert GPMG/The General.
gpmg9.png

If you're stuck for a tag-line, how about "She's not a girl who misses much".

(Opening line of The Beatles' "Happiness is a Warm Gun).

"General". :puker: I thought that was the nickname for the M60.

I always refered to it as "the belt fed gimp", or am I getting confused with another form of "domination"? Hey ho, all semantics when talking about sexual proclivities.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
MOD's Please feel free to move or delete if this is not in the right place or not appropriate.

I have been bored lately so I decided to create a design for a GPMG T-shirt. It's designed along the same lines as the SLR T-shirt produced by Taff49 a few years ago. Presently I've only done the design. I'm happy if people want to suggest changes.

I have not done any costings, I do know that one colour printing is the most cost effective, so would probably like to keep it to one colour. I can change the colour of both the t-shirt and the wording, if people would prefer it not to be black & white.

I've done t-shirt designs before but they were for profit. If I do get this t-shirt made, I think the easiest thing would be for me to add a few £'s to each t-shirt. This will then be donated to a forces charity. Is this the correct way of doing it? I'm happy if someone else wants to use my designs, if they are better prepared or have more experience of doing this sort of thing.

So here is the design, happy for it to be critiqued:

View attachment 487313View attachment 487314
I designed the SLR (and the Charlie G and SMG) logos of which you speak, not Taff49, I gave him full reign to use them as he wished.

Just putting the record straight, not having a pop.

roninxix

War Hero
To stay woke, how about #BFLM (Belt Fed Lives Matter) on the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
My mug version describes the General but I haven't broken that (yet).

Limited Edition for AAC Doorgunners "I love the smell of 1B1T in the morning."
Limited Edition for RAF Doorsliders. "A what?"

Last edited:
ACA marking information needs a small adjustment.

1594031089726.jpeg

But only to be really picky.

Include something really cheesy like “Generals win wars”.

dingerr my OCD antenna are twitching now. Which bit do I need to change ;)

ETA antennae
Change the LINK to LNK.

Change the black circle (symbol for ball) after LINK to a circle with a cross in it (NATO interchangeability Mark).

Youll be fine with the rest.

Latest Threads