GPMG slings

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by dogs_bollox, Jun 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,
    I'm looking for a couple of Jimpy slings. Also green half inch webbing and blackened karabiners.
    Anyone out there able to help ? Fair price paid etc, etc.

Cheers,

D_B

2. black krabs and GPMG slings are available from kitmonster.com. Not sure about green webbing, but you can ask.

(How many GPMGs are you intending on carrying? Is one not ally enough ;) )

3. Hi,
    Thanks for the info'. No Gimpys. I bought a Klepper kayak (see other thread) and it's so feckn heavy that the handles are not enough to help you carry it any distance. A decent Gimpy sling at each end of the boat would help spread the load over the shoulder and back muscles.

D_B

4. Thanks for that Bravo Zulu
    I'll give it a coat of looking at.

D_B

5. No go with Kitmonster. They apparently turn up every so often.

If anyone out there see a shop with some or a website that is advertising them (apart from Flektarn as the don't have them despite advertising them) please PM me.

Cheers,
    D_B

6. EDIT: I am a mong who should read the last post fully :x

7. Only 3 left now !!!!!!!

Thanks to Kitmonster for getting in touch and doing the business quickly and painlessly.

This is what ARRSE is all about - and plenty else besides :D
    D_B

8. Kit Monster,

I received the Gpmg slings yesterday. They are awesome. Like new. Thanks very much for taking the time to get in touch and get them out to me so fast.

Cheers,
    D_B
    (PS can you get a RIB or Klepper hull ? :wink:

9. Thanks for that, glad your're pleased!

Klepper Hull? Someone did offer me one complete a few years back but he never answers his 'phone. I'll PM if I ever get hold of him again.

10. I always like to promote a good QM !

If you do EVER come across a Klepper, I would very much appreciate getting first bite of the apple.

Eyes about,

D_B