• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

GPMG and SLR Mugs

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
For anyone who is interested in Christmas presents/stocking fillers (delete as appropriate depending on wallet size) I still have a few mugs in my loft, which can be purchased for a tenner, plus postage. If you are interested, please PM Me!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
This sort of thing?;)
boots.jpg

I can do some mug shots on Wednesday, my next planned trip into the loft. Good idea!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Pics please. I may purchase one of each.
OK, OK. I should have thought of that. Will post pics on Wednesday!

Thanks for showing interest so quickly....

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Out of interest .
What payment method?
Knowing the vendor, probably your soul, the heart of your firstborn and a fluffy kitten.

Knowing the vendor, probably your soul, the heart of your firstborn and a fluffy kitten.
Just for a second there I read that as "the heart of your firstborn fluffy kitten" and was horrified.

Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I can do some mug shots on Wednesday, my next planned trip into the loft. Good idea!

Is this loft not in your house then?
Yes it is but there are complications I don't wish to discuss here. Please wait until Wednesday afternoon for pics. Thank you.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
£20 for a GPMG mug please

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer