• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Govt findings from a "Racial Equality" survey

Years ago I found a book called 'Race' in the local library. Can't remember the author, Baker? Bakker? no doubt I shall remember next week when the little man in the brown dust coat at the back of my skull finds it. The salient point for this thread, disregarding different bone fusion skull patterns in Lapps etc, was the recapitulation of IQ scores from the 1917 US draft. The average for Blacks was 5 points behind whites. Ah, you say, culturally disadvantaged not integrated etc. Then you will discover that Asians were 5 points ahead of whites although in many ways in 1917 almost ghettoised, and descended largely from coolie labourers brought in to do pick and shovel work on railways. As to American blacks, the original imports were the survivors of extraordinary brutality and deprivation, and after arriving no little white genes must have been absorbed, largely without consent I would imagine. How many African-Americans are so to speak pure bred I do wonder.

I have long thought that if China ever shakes Communism loose and liberates individual creativity, the West is finished.
If it wasn't for the Yongle Emperor the Chinese would have been the dominant nation for the past 500 odd years.
He was the bloke that stopped the chinese navy/merchant fleet from going anywhere and when you see what the Chinese ships of the time were like (10 times the size of European ships) it does make you wonder what would have happened if they hadn't scrapped the lot.

He was the bloke that stopped the chinese navy/merchant fleet from going anywhere and when you see what the Chinese ships of the time were like (10 times the size of European ships) it does make you wonder what would have happened if they hadn't scrapped the lot.
Although the Ming state abandoned maritime trade, there were plenty of Chinese involved in it. The Zheng family (Coxinga's) could command fleets out of Fujian that dominated the sea routes from the Philippines to Japan and numbered tens of thousands of ocean-going hulls. At one point, they were trading the Ming, Qing, Dutch, Portuguese and Japanese off again each other.

If Chenggong had been a touch more pragmatic in his loyalties, we might not have found trailing our coats up the Chinese Coast quite so easy.

He's not missing much snubbing his Nobel prize

The whole concept of a Nobel peace prize is a joke anyway, Kissenger managed to get one, even the Nazi scientists who invented Zyklon B got Nobel peace prizes

I'm just surprised Tony Blair hasn't got a Nobel peace prize yet

Even that nice Mr Obama did, for being pigmented apparently, so whitey Blair stands no chance, thank goodness.

If I recall correctly you are of Indian extraction and recieved a fair amount of abuse over on the India defence forum and on here from Earth and cronies - for expressing less than negative opinions about the UK, Brits and arssers,
Including accusations you were really of Pakistani** descent and just trying to attack Indiand

**Pakistani was not the word used and it was cojoined with numerous other derogatory descriptive terms***

*** I have in the past quoted Earths term for those of Pakistani origin - The post was removed and the moderator responsible rather charitably declined to give me ROPS given the context of my usage
I am actually of Chinese descent but I have indeed in the past been effectively referred to as an 'uncle Tom' by earth and his friends....

Years ago I found a book called 'Race' in the local library. Can't remember the author, Baker? Bakker? no doubt I shall remember next week when the little man in the brown dust coat at the back of my skull finds it. The salient point for this thread, disregarding different bone fusion skull patterns in Lapps etc, was the recapitulation of IQ scores from the 1917 US draft. The average for Blacks was 5 points behind whites. Ah, you say, culturally disadvantaged not integrated etc. Then you will discover that Asians were 5 points ahead of whites although in many ways in 1917 almost ghettoised, and descended largely from coolie labourers brought in to do pick and shovel work on railways. As to American blacks, the original imports were the survivors of extraordinary brutality and deprivation, and after arriving no little white genes must have been absorbed, largely without consent I would imagine. How many African-Americans are so to speak pure bred I do wonder.

I have long thought that if China ever shakes Communism loose and liberates individual creativity, the West is finished.

My bold, if you look at the way China has progressed in the last 40 - 50 years, funnily enough partially because of Communism eradicating a lot of the old traditional hierarchy, it becomes more apparent that they are now one of the top countries in the world and will become the number one in a relatively short time.
Their manufacturing base is immense and dominates many fields. Their expansion into Africa , S. America & to a certain extent Australia, to secure a lot of the mineral raw materials has been done gradually & quietly over this time complete with a substantial Chinese infrastructure to support it. I can give examples in Zambia where they offered to build the Tanzania - Zambia Railway back in the '60/70's to avoid the route through what was then S. Rhodesia & SA. They initially just sent surveyors & engineers but it became apparent that the Local labour were insufficient and so up to 50,000 Chinese were sent to do the REAL work and local labour was only used for the most menial of tasks. This work force needed feeding so the Chinese sent small farmers to work small holdings to provide much of the food the Chinese workforce preferred. These in the main have settled and sell their excess produce in the local markets much to the moans of Africans who don't seem to be able to compete. Chinese now run the railway, with a few token Africans and have expanded into taking over & running much of the mining industry & a lot of other industries, normally keeping a token African in a senior but purely ornamental position, often a close relative/friend of a senior African politician to keep things sweet politically. Africans in the main are only ever used as very menial tasks unless it is as a favour to a local politician. It is much the same I understand in Malawi, where despite not having a large mineral output, there are rumours of oil in one of its provinces.
From what I read & hear similar things are happening all over Africa & S. America.

Last edited:
My bold, if you look at the way China has progressed in the last 40 - 50 years, funnily enough partially because of Communism eradicating a lot of the old traditional hierarchy, it becomes more apparent that they are now one of the top countries in the world and will become the number one in a relatively short time.
Their manufacturing base is immense and dominates many fields. Their expansion into Africa , S. America & to a certain extent Australia, to secure a lot of the mineral raw materials has been done gradually & quietly over this time complete with a substantial Chinese infrastructure to support it. I can give examples in Zambia where they offered to build the Tanzania - Zambia Railway back in the '60/70's to avoid the route through what was then S. Rhodesia & SA. They initially just sent surveyors & engineers but it became apparent that the Local labour were insufficient and so up to 50,000 Chinese were sent to do the REAL work and local labour was only used for the most menial of tasks. This work force needed feeding so the Chinese sent small farmers to work small holdings to provide much of the food the Chinese workforce preferred. These in the main have settled and sell their excess produce in the local markets much to the moans of Africans who don't seem to be able to compete. Chinese now run the railway, with a few token Africans and have expanded into taking over & running much of the mining industry & a lot of other industries, normally keeping a token African in a senior but purely ornamental position, often a close relative/friend of a senior African politician to keep things sweet politically. Africans in the main are only ever used as very menial tasks unless it is as a favour to a local politician. It is much the same I understand in Malawi, where despite not having a large mineral output, there are rumours of oil in one of its provinces.
From what I read & hear similar things are happening all over Africa & S. America.
Goodness me...the blighters are being completely racist.

Latest Threads