Government Health Warning on Northerners!

Everytime I try to listen to some dadrock on the radio, I get pestered by HMG warnings about sexually transmitted diseases.
The wise words, at the end, are spoken by a man with a southern accent. The poor, dumb, smelly STD victims all have Northern accents, boys and girls!
Is this a slur on our friends from the north? Please enlighten me...

Nope I'm from up North! There all skip rats or in Latin "skipus Rattus"

gennithmedic said:
Everytime I try to listen to some dadrock on the radio, I get pestered by HMG warnings about sexually transmitted diseases.
The wise words, at the end, are spoken by a man with a southern accent. The poor, dumb, smelly STD victims all have Northern accents, boys and girls!
Is this a slur on our friends from the north? Please enlighten me...
I have no idea, my eyes kept on being drawn to your avatar .......... mmmmmm chebs........ what was that you said? Northern chebs? chebs with health warnings?

Drippy Knob syndrome, the gift that just keeps on giving...
If the govt, says that northerners are contagious then it MUST be true!

That’s because Norffffffffffff of Watford we are all masculine heterosexual dominant male sex gods, where STD is just an occupational hazard 8O

Where as all you soft (probably French) shandy drinking Southern shites, are all into art, crotchet and watching Chelski :? rather than good old fashion shagging :wink:

Unless you drug, rape and murder them (Ipswich is South enough for me) you haven’t got a chance, Hence no knob rot, simple really :D :D

CAARPS said:
That’s because Norffffffffffff of Watford we are all masculine heterosexual dominant male sex gods.
What no femine heterosexual submissive female sex goddesses then?
Must make life very complicated

gennithmedic said:
CAARPS said:
That’s because Norffffffffffff of Watford we are all masculine heterosexual dominant male sex gods.
What no femine heterosexual submissive female sex goddesses then?
Must make life very complicated
only on Fridays

gennithmedic said:
Aren't you a bit miffed that the adverts make northerners sound like diseased retards?
Nah,
More important things in life, like your outstanding Avatar
Now for that, I would suffer the pox :D :D

Never heard of anyone getting a dose of Cupid's Measles from a pair of norks. Even from a scouse chick.

gennithmedic said:
Never heard of anyone getting a dose of Cupid's Measles from a pair of norks. Even from a scouse chick.
But the norks are merely the cheese on the trap, they entice you, then you jump right in and the poison does the rest :evil: :evil:

Hence norks can be responsible for a liaison with the “UMBRELLA” Ooooooochhh 8O 8O

And scouse chicks are very special :D :D

Fair one. If she smells of chips or sounds like Cilla Black it would be better to bag up. Unless your name is Chuck Norris.
Is the northern wife beating thing a form a revenge attack?

Honestly trying to think of a witty riposte, however, a bottle of red wine and your avatar = lack of concentration. Damn those norks

Latest Threads