• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gov IT Outsourcing, the beginning of the end?

E-Borders IT supplier Raytheon Systems gets the boot

E-Borders IT supplier Raytheon Systems gets the boot - 22 Jul 2010 - Computing

Duty rumour flying from a number of sources is that HP (Former EDS contracts) are next for the chop on there involvement Tax and Health IT systems, I heard today that a number of bums are twitching at Corsham as DII is being put firmly under the spotlight pre SDR to provide savings and possibly even bought back in house.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
But we all know that the private sector does everything, bigger, better and cheaper than the Govt. Don't we?

YTF am I not surprised?

E-Borders IT supplier Raytheon Systems gets the boot

E-Borders IT supplier Raytheon Systems gets the boot - 22 Jul 2010 - Computing

Duty rumour flying from a number of sources is that HP (Former EDS contracts) are next for the chop on there involvement Tax and Health IT systems, I heard today that a number of bums are twitching at Corsham as DII is being put firmly under the spotlight pre SDR to provide savings and possibly even bought back in house.

HP (EDS) already lost Inland Revenue (HMRC) to Aspire consortium (Capgemini, Fujitsu, HP) in 2004

HP aren't in volved in the NHS IT spine debacle anyway

Not sure about DII but hear there is a lot of work with HP at present and a pipeline of new stuff being dicussed

HP (EDS) very big on DWP Account. Just got extension to Hosting contract. They are building a massive new datacentre just outside Middlesbrough - it has a state of the art "green" cooling system. It's called a big window!

HP did lose the DWP Desktop bit to Fujitsu but that transfer is being delayed

HP currently in the running for all of the Applications Development & Support bits that they want to keep

Don't think your story has legs.............

Latest Threads