Goths and Dog Leads

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jan 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Cow

Cow LE

Just read it too, why would you want to do this?
  3. its bonkers just like they are?
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Presumably it's a BDSM lifestyle choice.....
  5. If she's a guide dog she could have a good case.
  6. At last a woman who knows her place...
  7. Dammit Mr Fingerz, you beat me to it.

Deleted my post as you already had replies.

I don't know, I would seriously consider doing her after a few pints.
    What I really want to know is how did he persuade her to do this in the first place? And could he tell the rest of us please?
  8. She looks like the sort of cocck hungry whore who'll take it up the ricker, let you spaff over her face and then lick your todger clean. So does her boyfriend.
  9. I would...
  10. Those goth lasses are dirty dirty bitches and alot of their are fairly do-able and they end up with an extra out of the munsters, what is happening? !

*edit* do like his jacket though, is abit longer version of a certain 1800's RIFLEMONS jacket.
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Why has Pete Townsend got some bird on a lead? Is he 'researching a book' again?
  12. This bit is annoying/funny.

Hopefully it was handled by the driver saying "Fcuk off you wierdo" whilst the rest of the passengers pointed and laughed.

Thats what is missing in todays society, we need more pointing and laughing at people.
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Wonder if he ties her to a lamp post before nipping into the shop for a bottle of bukkie?Fetch his slippers? lie at his feet? Hump his leg?....

14. RIFLEMONS, is that a JAmaican regiment?
  15. One has to wonder, what would the bus driver have done to say, a bunch of hoodies, brave bastard.