Goths and Dog Leads

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Presumably it's a BDSM lifestyle choice.....

If she's a guide dog she could have a good case.

Dammit Mr Fingerz, you beat me to it.

Deleted my post as you already had replies.

I don't know, I would seriously consider doing her after a few pints.
What I really want to know is how did he persuade her to do this in the first place? And could he tell the rest of us please?

She looks like the sort of cocck hungry whore who'll take it up the ricker, let you spaff over her face and then lick your todger clean. So does her boyfriend.

Those goth lasses are dirty dirty bitches and alot of their are fairly do-able and they end up with an extra out of the munsters, what is happening? !

*edit* do like his jacket though, is abit longer version of a certain 1800's RIFLEMONS jacket.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why has Pete Townsend got some bird on a lead? Is he 'researching a book' again?

This bit is annoying/funny.

The company said it was writing to Mr Graves "to apologise for any distress caused by the way this matter was handled".

Hopefully it was handled by the driver saying "Fcuk off you wierdo" whilst the rest of the passengers pointed and laughed.

Thats what is missing in todays society, we need more pointing and laughing at people.

Wonder if he ties her to a lamp post before nipping into the shop for a bottle of bukkie?Fetch his slippers? lie at his feet? Hump his leg?....

Taxi!

One has to wonder, what would the bus driver have done to say, a bunch of hoodies, brave bastard.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
They are making a statement better than any chav could.

He's saying "She's my b!tch, yo"

She's saying"Yeah, wot up bro, dis mah dawg, an I'm his b!tch, yo, word, izzit!"

I call that Chav with class.

Biped said:
They are making a statement better than any chav could.

He's saying "She's my b!tch, yo"

She's saying"Yeah, wot up bro, dis mah dawg, an I'm his b!tch, yo, word, izzit!"

I call that Chav with class.
Ok now I am scared.

You seem to be a littttle bit too fluent in Chavchat.

Does the Burberry baseball cap not get in the way?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Biped

Would you care to translate for those of us not blessed with a working knowledge of current colloquial English?

Mr F