got your cescus form yet

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by desmond, Mar 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF is question 17 about.
  2. HHH

HHH LE

its the spelling question
  3. It's a subtle clue that the form was produced by an Army pamphlet author. I know of no other organisation that leaves a blank page (or, in this case, question), then feels obliged to tell you that it's blank, thereby usurping its blank status.
  4. I thought it was there for you to write in your own question and answer. I put (as my question) How often do you and your partner have sexual relations? My answer was 3 or 4 times a day with a smiley face. I will now go and find the tipx as clearly it was meant to be blank!!!
  5. Is that one of these:
    or one of these?
  6. Any sections marked "For Official Use Only" will always benefit from a wipe of candle wax - alledgedly :)
  7. Whys that then Bonzo? Putting scooterist on mines for religion!
  8. Bollox, wish I'd done that, filled it in this morning and sealed it up ready for posting on 27th March ^^ I was tempted to put down Ordained Minister of the Church Of Dudism :)
  9. There is somewhere online, in the good old US of A, that you can register free of charge, as a minister of the cloth, entitling you to some privaliges (at cost of course). Coulld be interesting if a few thousand signed the census as ordained ministers.
  10. It's a question on the Welsh version of the form which is not asked of the English.
    This is true - not a wind-up - and was confirmed by a census official, but there must be a joke in there somewhere.
    I have no idea what the question is but no doubt one of our Welsh Arrsers can tell us.
  11. See my post above, I am an ordained Minister of Th e Curch of Dudism, all free of charge unless you want the certificate ^^
  12. Th e Curch?

Suppose it fits with the cescus form though :)
  13. It's where they stick a piccie of their favourite sheep.
  14. On the Welsh census it asks "Have you our anyone you know make bombs or have ever firebombed an Englishmans holiday home?" Well it should've it acctually asks "Can you read, write a converse in Welsh?"