Got to love this country

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Jun 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloody hell, I'd be prepared to fake it as a badger-hugging veggie if it meant getting within touching distance of the brunette.

• Like Like x 2
  2. conversely, I was contemplating a skinhead and swastika tattoo in order to get her blonde mate to hit me

• Like Like x 5
  3. Good to see this country gets it priorities bang on.

4. I would be quite happy to bang on and on with those.

5. Badgers, beavers, like a rat up a drainpipe, I'm so confused...

6. I'd have gassed and then culled the pair of them........
    then worn their heads and hands in a parody of their protest.....

fucking TB spreading cunts....

7. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Sadly, given the fact that this story failed to make the UK's mainstream media yesterday and this morning, I rather suspect that the badgers in question got a lift home with a busload of nurses from Rinteln.

8. I was there yesterday, there were around a dozen such Badger "girls", those two were the only ones worth looking at, the rest being more of the mature type and I'm talking over 50's who weren't such eye candy!

Also as for chasing the BNP down Whitehall, hahahaha. Never happened, the Hunt Saboteur Association (Badger lot) couldn't get anywhere near the BNP when they were outside the HOC and the crowd were dispersed by Plod with BNP having done a disappearing trick which did not involve going down Whitehall due to the fact that that side was closed due to the UAF holding ground between St Margarets St and Whitehall.

9. Went looking for some more photo's of this...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then we come across ginger and badgers and everything gets confused.
    [​IMG]

10. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

The thing that gets me is:

The 'anti-extremist' protestor quote - "It's a shame we can't just cull the EDL"

The 'human rights activist' actions - "BNP candidate Clifford Le May was left with a bloody nose after being caught up in a rival enclave of human rights activists"

So the 'anti-extremist' feels a sensible approach would be to kill people he doesn't agree with and the 'human rights' activist thinks it's okay to beat up people they don't agree with.

At least the EDL and BNP do what they say they will do...you might not like it but they are the least hypercritical of the lot....

S_R

• Like Like x 3

11. ffs so shit I love it!

12. I'm still trying to get my head around the wave of Buddhist violent extremism that's going through certain parts of Asia.

Buddhism is a strictly pacifist religion, so what the fuck's going on there? Hypocritical baldy cunts.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Taff 49 has shown the pretty face of the Badger crew, this is some of the rest of them -

012.jpg

And amidst all the chaos, serenity -

005.jpg

14. [​IMG]

ginger badger babe would get it. right in the sherifs badge