Got to love the junior service

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
While we’re attempting to save track miles, the ‘overstretched’ crabs can still spunk air miles on nauseating attempts at iconic imagery.

Attachments

What aircraft?

I think she'd probably break if you did. Look at her bending with the effort of holding the massive weight of that flag.Yet more crab spin, if they cut their PR dept they'd probably have enough money for another Sqn of Typhoons. I wonder how many getting flying pay are in that dept, or is an entire branch?

Can I join the que.

Only to make her arrse look smaller.

SK

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Thanks, that was the point.
I know, I was just letting you know I appreciated it. In all seriousness though, given the RAF's fondness for man made fibres and all round gashness, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they had replaced all grass on their bases with astroturf, thus eliminating any high heel associated danger.

I............. In all seriousness though, given the RAF's fondness for man made fibres and all round gashness, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they had replaced all grass on their bases with astroturf, thus eliminating any high heel associated danger.
It happened!! During the preparations for one of HMQ's occassional visits to Sandringham Airport, a bare patch of earth near to SHQ remained after all the real turf was re-laid. A few ('considerable' actually) square yards of astroturf were laid over the agricultural area in the hope that it would escape the eagle-eye of HMQ ....it didn't!!

It could be photoshopped
...perhaps to give her some tits. The RAF do seem devoid of birds sporting nice tits. There's a load of them here training in things Int, and not one of them, regardless of age, has a decent set of norks.

Apart from the crab blokes, they're mostly just tits.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tsk. They are no longer the junior service. According to NoW we're getting a forth armed service next week?

Next week, Britain is launching the FOURTH division of our armed forces. A cyber-defence unit treating hacking as a form of war. It's bad that Chinese nick British ideas by shamelessly hacking into the computers of our biggest and best firms... (bodies in the streets, apples cause cancer, Chinese jump housing queue etc etc...)