Got to hurt - with pictures

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by happybonzo, Oct 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Save the judge tearing him a new arrsehole anyway.

2. ouch!
    har har :twisted:

3. Hoisted by his own petard? :threaten:

4. Oh dear, what a pity, never mind...

5. Good, serves the cnut right.

6. "Senior admin officer at the museum, Rod Botha, said the suspect broke down the back door to the museum. The alarm went off and the man apparently got a fright and ran away."

Looks like a touch of Karma here, he broke down their back doors and it looks like he has now got an extra set of his own. :lol:

7. I wonder how much compensation he'll get for that. ... and whether HSE has closed the museum down.

8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

He'll be putting a health and safety claim in for the wounding and 'hurt feelings' caused by the railings (a la the thief who successfully sued the owner of the house he was burgling when he fell through the skylight and cut himself on kitchen knives). And he will probably win, costing the tax payer more. Would have been easier for all involved to let him rot in situ. Preferably with a sign around his neck saying 'fcuking thieves get what for' :twisted:

9. Took the words right out of my mouth. Shame the NHS will have to look after him......

10. :D - Thats just made my day ten times better.

11. Gods way of telling the cnut to behave and stop fcukin stealing.

12. Hat off to the guy who SPEARHEADED the operation to break this illegal RING.
    An INTERNAL PROBING is now underway.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. I think that's East London in South Africa ... no NHS! And the museum will probably get an award from the local police and the SA HSE will probably commend them for having a sturdy fence.

At least when he recovers and does go to prison, his first shower rape should be a breeze ... what with now possessing an XXXL arrsehole :D