Got The Call

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by gemsipot, May 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got the call ( whilst on the freeking tredmill )

Pirbright 22nd June :D

Joining REME :D
  2. Congrats!! Wish you the best of luck.
  3. Congrats .. I just passed out of Pirbright. First 7 weeks are a bit of a shock to the system but the last 7 will fly by. Are you doing 3 weeks PT then starting your 14 weeks? wish you the best of luck : )
  4. no i'm just doing the 14 weeks. I'm a bird lol..!

Well done for passing out, seems like a huge milestone i bet..!

i'm kinnda crapping it now , so much to sort out, and stuff to buy..!

thanks for the wishes of good luck..! here's hoping i pass out too ( not literally )lol
  5. Feck me, Congrats my dear, hopefully get a chance to see you again, you were one of the good ones ;) welldone!!!! x
  6. Fair play to you!!! Good luck and give it your all!! :D
  7. congrats. enjoy it :) xXx
  8. gemsipot what are you joining reme as?
  9. Congrats, Ive just had the call also, Bassingbourne 30th May, Chosen job Metalsmith. :D
  10. My brother was telling me about the 3/4 weeks PT he had to do before basic. Is that your choice or not?
  11. Not sure everyone gets the choice or will have to do it but I heard of a few who went early ahead of the rest of the intake to do it. It's still only a trial at the moment I think, though it may well become compulsory for everyone or maybe just those who need it.

12. double posted
  13. My step-bro did it before basic 10 years ago. Described it as 4 weeks of torture, but in a good way.
  14. i was born in 83!! lol