Got The Call

Congrats .. I just passed out of Pirbright. First 7 weeks are a bit of a shock to the system but the last 7 will fly by. Are you doing 3 weeks PT then starting your 14 weeks? wish you the best of luck : )

G

gemsipot

no i'm just doing the 14 weeks. I'm a bird lol..!

Well done for passing out, seems like a huge milestone i bet..!

i'm kinnda crapping it now , so much to sort out, and stuff to buy..!

thanks for the wishes of good luck..! here's hoping i pass out too ( not literally )lol

Fair play to you!!! Good luck and give it your all!! :D

carlbcfc said:
Big_Bazza said:
Are you doing 3 weeks PT then starting your 14 weeks? wish you the best of luck : )
My brother was telling me about the 3/4 weeks PT he had to do before basic. Is that your choice or not?
Not sure everyone gets the choice or will have to do it but I heard of a few who went early ahead of the rest of the intake to do it. It's still only a trial at the moment I think, though it may well become compulsory for everyone or maybe just those who need it.

SS

im sure when i have selection im gunna feel like an old fart mate!!! :D

G

gemsipot

i dont know lol lol i'm just doing it lol

no honest it's basically stores, distribution , issueing , training REME folk , equiptment and stuff , driving all this wharehousing and distribution apparently also the option to go forth into military training of recruits etc, me likes the thought of that bit..!