got posting as tech elec to rdg in jul

elovabloke

ADC
mac2935 said:
i just got my posting order through eventually,things take a while here in arborfield. i was wondering if theres any info u lot could give me on life on the rdg side of life. my chally equipment course finishes in july. any operations planned after that? whats life like in catterick for a techy in the rdg?
The tinternet is not the best place to discuss most of this so why not give them a bell.

elovabloke said:
mac2935 said:
i just got my posting order through eventually,things take a while here in arborfield. i was wondering if theres any info u lot could give me on life on the rdg side of life. my chally equipment course finishes in july. any operations planned after that? whats life like in catterick for a techy in the rdg?
The tinternet is not the best place to discuss most of this so why not give them a bell.
I was there with the Regiment (well the 4/7DG part of it, pre-green trousers :) ) in 1981-1983 and it was one of the best UK postings. But we were the RACTR at the time so that meant you got three days a week plus weekends on the pi$$ in Richmond; and a six month holiday to Belize. Oh and there was a fully functioning Military Hospital full of QA's with a naafi hop every Friday, and the Walkerville - biggest night club in't north like.
But as none of that is there anymore it'll probably be absolutely sheite. :roll:

Used to be customary to write your new OC a letter, see your ASM or OC if your not sure of the form to be used I am sure it will be appreciated especially as a prospective new NCO

Latest Threads