Got owned?

Fantastic :lol:

I don't know Goku, I don't see how anyone can get owned that many times and still manage to dribble and type at the same time.

G

Goku

Death_Rowums said:
I don't know Goku, I don't see how anyone can get owned that many times and still manage to dribble and type at the same time.
It’s amazing what you can do with a mouth wand, a bib, and the proper training :D

It's one of those things that is easy to grasp but hard to explain to someone else.

However, Urban Dictionary is your friend when dealing with hip new terms.

- To get busted by someone.
- To get caught red handed.
- To get beat down physically or verbally.
- To get beat at a game of some kind.
- To get mocked out so hard, that you can never show your face in public ever again, leaving you with only one means of socialization: the internet.
That's uncanny.

WhiteHorse said:
What does you got owned mean? Sorry to sound so stupid...
I'm so glad you asked! I'm also glad I'm not the only thickie around here! :D :D :D

MsG

E2A: I see Death_Rowums was on the case while I was still typing. Thanks for the explanation.

MsG

very good.

hehehe. nicely done. wonderful bit of 'p0wn4g3' there, i do believe.

Sir_Dae said:
'p0wn4g3'
I'm not even going to ask where you learned that. However I will ask if you are really a 13 year old girl?

Death_Rowums said:
Sir_Dae said:
'p0wn4g3'
I'm not even going to ask where you learned that. However I will ask if you are really a 13 year old girl?
hehe *giggle* :D

from a game i used to play (RuneScape). then i wondered out of the house. (and into the shed)

unfortunately, some things never completely leave you.

EDIT: oh, no. i most certainly am not.

im relatively new here and have got to ask... what did doctrine do to be so unanimously hated?

sorry if this is obvious to everyone else but i havent seen any of her posts!

arty_girl said:
im relatively new here and have got to ask... what did doctrine do to be so unanimously hated?

fcuked if i know, but so long as she's copping all the incoming instead of me, i couldn't give a flying fcuk.,

G

Goku

arty_girl said:

The short answer is she’s a troll of monumental proportions

See her wiki page for a brief outline :D

Taz_786 said:
Newsflash:

"Owned" has now been replaced by "pwned"
Unless you happen to be older than 12. Come on you can't even pronounce a word that starts 'pw'.

Think about it, you're getting a gnosh, pull out at the vinegar stroke and blast the bint in the eye with your 'special-sauce'.

What are you going to say, "Baby, you got oooowwwnnneeeddd" or "You got pp p p w p, er how do you say it?".

Goku said:
arty_girl said:

The short answer is she’s a troll of monumental proportions

See her wiki page for a brief outline :D
ha ha! thanks goku... very imformative! :D

arty_girl said:

Use the search (Search for Author) function for;

yannie
lawstudent
mercedes
toshiba
pentwyn

All previous usernames of doctrine.

codename (doctrines fuckwit of a nephew)

That should keep you busy for a while but I'll have a guess you will decide that doctrine is a retarded idiot within about 3 minutes.

Death_Rowums said:
Come on you can't even pronounce a word that starts 'pw'.
I think you must be able to if you're Welsh, which I'm not ....... and can"t. There's a place called Pwllheli.

Latest Threads