Got My Interview Tommorow.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Mr.Bojangles, Feb 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Finally got my Interview, just been reading up on what im expected to know (hope i've read everything)

Any last minute tips? :p
  2. Seriously,be yourself, dress smartly be on time.

Though no doubt the following advice will be funnier, good luck
  3. Be Smart, Be Polite and Be Truthful

But you already knew that didn't you?

Good Luck Anyway.

4. Thanks guys.

Got my suit ready , and my shoes polished.

5. Forget the suit. Tip up in uniform and smothered in cam cream ... it will make you look keen.
  6. 10 minutes before is good, be seen to reading your job descriptions before you go in and just be yourself, answer honestly, confidently and dont waffle on forever! :D
  7. Dont have your ice breaker written down and expect to read it off that, try memorise all you can before you go in you wont be able to read off that, be yourself, seem keen about a career in the army and tell the truth.
  8. Got mine later this week aswell :D
  9. Just to let anyone who is intrested know I passed my interview and am now awaiting selection dates, Thanks to all those who gave advice.
  10. Well done
    Whats the interview like? What kind of questions are there?
  11. Its nothing like I expected tbh, there is a much more relaxed atmosphere than I thought.

The questions are just about your life and intrests etc.

You should manage with flying colours mate.

Good Luck.
  12. well done. let's hope you don't have a heart murmur ;)
  13. Yeah i practicly shat myself on that one as its the only thing i dident have controll over. :oops: