got my date 27th july catterick

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by booch1988, Jun 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. got my date 27th of july 2008 give me your addy and i will contact you to talk and to get to know each other as i am excited to **** as im sure you are also.

2. dear lord no. surely your not gonna talk to someone you'll meet for three days then never again possibly??

3. no this is my basic training date ive passed selection sorry should have said 27TH OF JULY IS MY DATE TO START BASIC TRAINING IN CATTERICK

4. m8 give newbies a break and the title says catterick so obviously its not selection :!:

5. Cheggars, since when do the army do selection in Catterick?

:D

6. catterick selection no such thing as daps says lol i cant wait i wish everyone luck in the application and selection process

7. i start 27th, the 3 month wait is killing me and still got 2 months

8. no more ppl got basic.... well hope some ppl can just give us some info on the basic training and what to expect preferably ppl with experience. thnks in advance

9. 1 month 2 weeks 4 days :)

10. He probably means he's only going to survive 3 days.

11. Nah the first week is mostly admin, give him at least a fortnight.

12. so anyone else lol theres three of us at the moment chatting and swapping advice and i think if u are starting basic leave me ur addy and we will swap advice further hope you all are succesful who are in the application process ....