Got Kids? PLEASE Watch This

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JoeCivvie, Aug 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I assumed that this was one of those bollocks hoaxes, but it's not.

2. Yes, you can be traced to where the photo was taken, if of course your thick as mince and dont think having your phone set to include the GPS location of the picture is stupid. You'll probably also be the sort of person who will complain the phone eats battery even though you never turn off the wifi, GPS, bluetooth and all the other bolox gubbins.

Its not the fault of the phone, and its not in any way a 'hack', if you take a picture with the location settings set to ON, and then post it on social media, then anyone who looks at that photo can find out where it was taken.

3. This is nonce sence.

• Like Like x 7
  4. I wonder if there's reverse look-up software that let's you see photos taken in a particular area. That would be worrying.

5. What like this?

Fotokarten | Instagram-Hilfebereich

6. Jim'll track it for you…

7. That sounds about it. Instead of searching a photo only to find that it was taken on the opposite side of the world, you can look for pretty children close to you.

I take it that you're a subscriber?

8. Not this callsign. The article doesn't worry me in the slightest as not being a ******* retard the first thing I do with a phone camera is disable the GPS, after all if I'm taking the photo I know where I am.

I read your post and considered it not beyond the reach of current technology, I then made use of a fantastic resource known as a "Search Engine". It's the future I tells ya.

• Like Like x 1
  9. "Paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that's a scientific fact: there's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact."

10. Brasseye.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yep, and every time I read something like the thread, I cant help thinking of the "Paedogeddon" episode

Paedogeddon! 1 of 3 - YouTube

12. Who gives a shit if someone can tell where a photo was taken because it has a gps tag? If you want to find children, you only need to hang out near a school or a play park.

13. Oi, that was a perfectly good moral panic and now you've ******* ruined it. I hope you're proud of yourself.

• Like Like x 3
  14. What should be more of a concern to you would be if you were a peado taking serruptitious photos of sexy kids and foolishly tagged the location where the photos were taken.