Got Arachnophobia then be afraid

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by re-stilly, Oct 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. false Widow spider found in Milton Keynes.

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hands up everybody who gives a flying fuck what happens in Milton Keynes?
  3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

The irony being your hand (in your avatar) is being held up.......... ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This is no time for ironing.

Hands up everybody who has been to Milton Keynes and had the sudden urge to book into a Novotel and open a vein in the bath? The Council should sponsor deadly spiders. That £50 Novotel bill could go to the dependents of those who lost the will to live.
  5. Milton what?

You want fucking spiders?

You should come here and see tha basteds we have lurking abaht. I kid you not, some of the fuckers are so big the locals bar b q them.

I am always reminded that when licking a local girls pussy here, if it tastes strange, she might just have been living on fried flies and bbq spider for a few days.

Milton what? yet 'avin a girafe.

And I dont give a fuck about spelling and grammer cos I is pissed.
  6. Jesus Christ you are a boring cunt.
  7. Bit harsh, but I concur Jesus is a boring cunt
    • Like Like x 1
  8. A false widow spider? Spousally challenged arachnid walt!!
  9. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. You useless piece of penguin shit.
  10. False widows have been in the UK for a while. Mainly on the South Coast. Most people wouldnt even notice them or know what they are. I live in Hampshire and have a house and garden full of the buggers. No real threat to an adult unless you are allergic to such things.

Quite unpleasant compared to native species though I suppose.
  11. That's fuck all,they've had Scorpion colonies on Sheppey for years,part of the nature tour now! :muhaha:
  12. EODM, Do not take the name of the almighty Penguin in vain. The other penguins tell me they dont like it.
  13. I didn't mean you.
  14. My GOD, you are one Hard Bastid, fancy saying that about old J.C, bet you,d thin out if you came eyeball to eyeball with him tho.
  15. Milton's a sterilizing fluid. One visit is enough to kill all vestiges of a life but not quite enough to end simple existence.

Not really. Humans, female ones, will do quite nicely, thank you.

I can't say, despite attendance at, and healthy participation in, numerous dining-in nights, balls, exchange nights, friday nights and Burns Nights, that I have ever been that drunk. ... perhaps I need to explore that infinitessimal gap between 'totally inebriated' and 'comatose'.