Got App's - PERSEC Widget for the Phone

This widget is the product of a former NSA employee. There is no fee per say, you give what you think it is worth to you - me I've happily given $20 for the year.

Watch the video ===>
Then read this ===> https://www.smh.com.au/technology/do-you-know-who-your-iphone-talks-to-when-you-re-sleeping-20190529-p51s9e.html

The company lives here ===> Online Privacy | Proxy | Disconnect

I have nothing to do with the company other than thinking that their widget is a damn good idea.
No surprise that Google blocks it from Play Store, not that it can't be side loaded...
1559147687879.png

Noticed they have browser add ons:

"Note about using Disconnect with other filtering add-ons like Adblock Plus: Disconnect is compatible with other filtering add-ons, but if you want Disconnect to show blocking info, uninstall then reinstall any other filtering add-ons you have (i.e., Disconnect must be added first)."

No surprise that Google blocks it from Play Store, not that it can't be side loaded...
View attachment 395794
Noticed they have browser add ons:

"Note about using Disconnect with other filtering add-ons like Adblock Plus: Disconnect is compatible with other filtering add-ons, but if you want Disconnect to show blocking info, uninstall then reinstall any other filtering add-ons you have (i.e., Disconnect must be added first)."
I use an ifone.

Latest Threads