Got an interview cumming up wat do i wear

i just done my medical forms with the local doc's. that was sent to my recruiting sergeant. he just phoned my today saying i got an interview and i was wondering wat to wear. i don't own a suit but i have trousers and shirt and tie or should i wear smart causual jeans and smart shirt i.e clothes i wear when i go out on friday and saturday night. Please help.

i.e clothes i wear when i go out on friday and saturday night. Please help.

Swamped jeans and vomit stained desert wellies are maybe not a good idea

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Some sort of qualification in Literacy might help.

Wear your shirt, tie and trousers. First impressions count at the end of day. Get rid of the Chav speak too in your posts, no-one likes it on here and it certainly isnt liked in the Army so nip it in the bud now.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bravo2nothing said:
Just pop on a hoodie and some reebok classics. Call him mate, he'll love it.
A fair shout, given the spelling.

Go with the trousers, shirt and tie.

If your spelling/grammar is anywhere near as bad as your presentation, your better off not even turning up...

Stunned that someone needed to ask a question like this!

I would have said there was an obvious answer to this considering it is a job interview and not popping down to the job centre to sign on but hey what do I know - clearly I have lost touch with the real world!

cumming up wat do i wear..... oh dear! .... discuss

1. Leave the horrid guttersnipe text speech at home
2. Wear a plain clean and ironed shirt,trousers and a sensible tie
3. Wear clean and polished shoes
4. Remove any idiotic bodily piercings
5. Shave Bum fluff off

I just clicked on this post - two comments from my girlfriend when she glanced over my shoulder (admittedly an academic snob).

a) why has he written 'coming' like that - surely he knows how to spell it properly?

b) Does the Army a lot of chavs?

So, if I were you -a) I would wear at least a shirt, tie and shoes. Sports kit would not be the done thing. b) Drop the the stupid text/chav/Ali G speak, and consider the age of the people you are communicating with on here.

Yeah good luck PoS but did you really need to ask? It does show a certain lack of initative. I'm not having a dig at you but you will need to show more initative when you get to your CMS(R).

cheers people. for the past job i done they just wanted to see the qualifications and that i cna do the job. i didn't really have a formal interview. thats why am asking shirt and tie or smart casual clothes. most of the poeple have said shirt and tie so thats wat i am going 4. cheers for all ur help. u been great!

Latest Threads