Got a spare $780,000?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

In my day it was a couple of Breezers and 10 Silk Cut.
  2. Not surprised a Jap won the auction, isn't this what the Geishas do?
  3. So is the Jap going to spend an hour assaulting her with various battery operated toys then invite 8 of his mates over to turn her into a plasterer's radio? She's been short changed......
  4. No bit of pussy is worth that!

I dont understand why he would want a virgin, give me a complete slut please!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. FFS, what's the world coming to? In my day all they got was a "Jim'll Fix It' badge & they considered themselves lucky.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I hope she cashes the cheque before letting him shag her - it would be funny if it bounced more then he did.
  7. You're bang on.

For that cash, I'd want to shown the time of my life, not spend my time asking, nay telling her to roll over; put this there; grip it like this and say "Yes, you really do suck on it!"
  8. Right, who wants me?

You've all seen the Avatar, that's obviously me, cash up front and then we'll talk about a good shagging.

No mamby pamby fuckwits or poor people please. Who'll start the bidding at a tenner?
  9. I'm in with HK$10.
  10. 2.50 and you should be grateful for that!
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I'll see your HK$10 and raise you half a pork pie and a cold cup of coffee.
  12. I've not had a pork pie for fucking years.... is it a Bowyers?
  13. Is it half a proper-sized pork pie or half of one of those girly micro-pork pies that make Scotch Eggs look like boulders?