Got a spare £40,000?

Cool, a backwards, retarded bigot gets screwed over by the courts. I would have loved to have seen his face when the realisation that his virtual hate messages would lose him £40k.

Those two women..........not the type of lesbian I was imagining when I read Club magazine.

That's gonna be some delayed honeymoon.

£40,000? How does that equate in any way to the harm she has suffered?

I doubt I'm looking at that figure for a nurse nearly killing me last year and being left in excruciating pain for 10 hours.

I doubt I'm looking at that figure for a nurse nearly killing me last year and being left in excruciating pain for 10 hours.
Get her to tweet about it. Sorted.

Dingerr, when you fill your claim out, just maintain that it's not the pain or negligence you are claiming for you were upset by the nurses cutting remarks about the standard of wimin you have shagged......you'll be looking at a six figure sum then!

Many lesbians have a yellow jaundiced appearance about them. Main-lining the vaginal excretions from the body of an obese bull dyke must play merry hell with their liver.

This is a fact.

I don't know about a danger to children, but by being lesbians, they are certainly denying two squaddies their right to fuck pug ugly women!

The bloke sounds like a right cunt who deserved it.

But I am now considering going gay for the compo. Where's Jarrod when you need him?